Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bi0s

New DRF

5 posts in this topic

Ok For now The Digital rights foundation can be found here:

http://digitalrights.ath.cx/post/html/

When I get paid this weekend, I'll be able to give dyndns $30 to point digitalrights.org to my server. Trying to run DNS on a dynamic cable line is not a good idea. I'll just let them take care of it

I'm using a new theme on the site, and I upgraded the version of post nuke the site was using. Unfortunately, I trashed the Database :) I'm good at that <_< , Anyway, Please re-register and post some news.

New FEATURE: "Ask Digital rights Foundation"

If you'd like to find out what everyone else at the site thinks, Submit a question through the normal "submit news" and then choose "ask DRF" as the topic. I thought this would encourage some more user interaction. kinda like what slashdot has. "ask slashdot"

I just finished putting up the site. So, alot of stuff will be added as I get the time, it needs more topics, And links and a ton of stuff done to it.

thanks for your support everyone.

welcome back! The site looks wonderful!

Nice you got content for handhelds using avantgo too :) with my unwanted clie Xmas pressie I can grab some stuff and read while I am bored in work so the damn thing will useful for something after all