Whoer

Whoer.net - what is my IP address?

13 posts in this topic

Curious about how to hide or change your IP address, or find and trace another IP location? If so, the brand new website www.whoer.net may just be what you’re looking for, in the form of a one-stop website. With a single click, you’ll be able to perform any of the above listed functions in addition to:

• Checking your proxy and socks servers.

Tracking your IP address.

• Running your IP address against any black lists.

• Reviewing what version of ActiveX or Java your computer is running.

• Information on your DNS.

• Tracing your OS and browser usage.

The developers of www.whoer.net have worked diligently to create a website that not only improves upon the errors of sites that offer the same service, but is also an amalgam of their best qualities. We are constantly improving, and welcome your feedback and suggestions for additional features and checks. Won’t you come check us out at www.whoer.net ? We hope that you’ll agree we have created a website that will suit your informational needs, and will continue to do so as it evolves.

Bot Bot...Danger Will Robinson...Bot Bot

Bot Bot...Danger Will Robinson...Bot Bot

SPAM or not, it is on topic and in the correct location. Whoever posted this took the time to realize this is a forum that might appreciate the link, and found the correct place to post it. In the future if you suspect a post is SPAM, please use the Report button.

SPAM or not, it is on topic and in the correct location. Whoever posted this took the time to realize this is a forum that might appreciate the link, and found the correct place to post it. In the future if you suspect a post is SPAM, please use the Report button.

I did...why did you give me a negative review point...not cool...

I run my own little experimental board too...I get this all the time...I bet the IP address leads to either Russia or the Ukraine.

-----Phail_Saph-----

If you say so...I choose to believe that you are a highly intelligent bot by the name of Skynet up to your tricks to destroy humanity ;> Sorry.

That's a very nice and clean website. I will use it.

In the extended version, under Navigator:

mimeTypes	[object MimeTypeArray] 
- snip -
plugins [object PluginArray]

It appears that you're trying to print arrays rather than printing the members of this array. Other than that it looks good. Nice job on a good tool with a clean and intuitive interface, keep it up. ^_^

Nice, neat site. Alot more info than most who-am-i ip sites. Especially like the mail blacklist information (My current dynamic-ip is blacklisted for being used as a trojan stmp spam source).

How did you get the local vs. system time information. That part is a bit creepy. Is the system time sent in the browser headers?

That's just done with javascript. Excuse the formatting, his JS file is stripped of whitespace.

function check_time_difference(a,b,c,d){var f=new Date();var g=f.toString();var h=$(a);var i=$(;var j=$(c);var k=$(d);h.innerHTML=g;var l=(Math.round(f.getTime()/1000)+((f.getTimezoneOffset()*60)*(-1)));var m=i.innerHTML;var n=Math.abs(l-m);var o=j.innerHTML;var p=0;try{var q=/(GMT|UTC)([+-]\d\d\d\d)/g.exec(g);if(q!=null){if(o!=("GMT"+q[2])){p=1}}else{var r=/(GMT|UTC)/g.exec(g);if(r!=null){if(o!="GMT"){p=1}}}}catch(e){};if(m!=NA&&m!="-"&&m!=""){if(n>time_difference||p==1){k.className="timediff";k.innerHTML=iloc("Mismatch")}else{k.innerHTML=iloc("Match")}}}

For one, the extended page makes Safari 3.2.1 on OSX 10.4.11 (Final Safari 3 version to be released) crash. Might be something in the java section. Can't pinpoint it. Will be trying it on Safari 4 once I update.