Demonic_angel

Gaiaonline.com

29 posts in this topic

Edit:\

My sister likes gaiaonline. I don't know much about but lately she has had trouble logging into her account. I have disabled all firewalls and allowed all

cookies and still she cannot login. The computer is running SP3 Xp

She tells me that she apparently can only get on at 2 AM or 3 PM.

Is a problem with my stuff or gaia's?

Also, I securely connect to their homepage and get her logged in but then she will be kick immediately out.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Demonic_angel

It's probably this

causing explosive interest in Gaia, eating up all the bandwidth. She's a Youtube sensation.

But seriously, just email their tech support and ask. I haven't heard of any problems so its probably something on your end of the demarcation line.

-----Phail_Saph-----

My sister likes gaiaonline. I don't know much about but lately she has had trouble logging into her account. I have disabled all firewalls and allowed all

Also, I securely connect to their homepage and get her logged in but then she will be kick immediately out.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like she is banned or something. I've personally never had this problem with any login form on any website ever. Websites typically ban people by there IP addresses and account, so fire up Tor and see if you can log on in a new account. If you can than that confirms that she is banned.

Something like Gaia will undoubtedly ban all Tor exit nodes.

Any thoughts?

Sounds like she is banned or something. I've personally never had this problem with any login form on any website ever. Websites typically ban people by there IP addresses and account, so fire up Tor and see if you can log on in a new account. If you can than that confirms that she is banned.

don't do any hoohah like TOR, they'll B& you.

Try it at a public library or on a different ISP.

I cant access dealextreme for some odd reason, so your ISP might have troubles getting on gaia.

Edited by IndexPhinger

It's probably this
causing explosive interest in Gaia, eating up all the bandwidth. She's a Youtube sensation.

<3

It's probably this

<3

<3 <3

It's probably this

<3

Does she have ADHD? Anyway, I hope she gets hit by a bus.

I know. I spent like an hour viewing all her videos trying to determine whether or not she is nuts or some type of creative genius of a weird sort. She even says on that video that she doesn't have ADHD, but who knows. She definitely has some type of condition.

But we better watch out...she has a fan base that's just as nuts. People either love her (literally people are falling in love with her) or hate her. It's wild. She does have hypnotic eyes though.

-----Phail_Saph-----

Thanks for the replies guy, (that chic is crazy btw).

She is not banned it is working fine now. :huh:

I just don't get it. The same account that just wouldn't go, and now it works fine. I swear the same thing happened with my last topic, the problem just resolved itself (for now :ninja: )

I know. I spent like an hour viewing all her videos trying to determine whether or not she is nuts or some type of creative genius of a weird sort. She even says on that video that she doesn't have ADHD, but who knows. She definitely has some type of condition.

But we better watch out...she has a fan base that's just as nuts. People either love her (literally people are falling in love with her) or hate her. It's wild. She does have hypnotic eyes though.

-----Phail_Saph-----

I get a feeling that she's faking this excited attitude just to bring attention. She doesn't look like she knows what to say.

-----Phail_Saph-----

I get a feeling that she's faking this excited attitude just to bring attention. She doesn't look like she knows what to say.

That's exactly what I thought when I saw her videos.

There's nothing cute or funny about mental retardation.

There's nothing cute or funny about mental retardation.

Try watching the video again. Eventually she'll become cute and endearing <3

Ugh. No thanks.

GaiaOnline is fine for 12-year-old kids, but I have no interest in hanging out with a bunch of 12-year-old kids.

It's probably this

But seriously, just email their tech support and ask. I haven't heard of any problems so its probably something on your end of the demarcation line.

-----Phail_Saph-----

You's trolllllllin'! :lol:B)

You's trolllllllin'!

don't forget that I'm a conceited bastard too... :D

It's probably this

<3

Does she have ADHD? Anyway, I hope she gets hit by a bus.

i second that i just watched it.

Noone on YouTube who makes webcam videos knows what to say, they just like the idea that potentially millions of people might look at their ugly dumb head. It's a self-sustaining system of delusional idiots, believing that just because some n number of people saw you, you matter or are popular. I am not a psychologist, but twitter, YouTube and all the other websites dedicated to the fact that most people get a headache after they read more than two sentences leech off of peoples' desire to be socially accepted, and the Internet circlejerk communities fill that niche surprisingly well. I can't blame the thirteen-year-olds for hoping that if they show some kind of affection towards a camwhore, she'll show them her tits, but it's frustrating to see most of people thinking that way.

Either way, what is the error your sister gets when she tries to log in?

Twitter and YouTube each have their own usefulness and value, but both of those services also have a majority of users who are narcissistic idiots.

I always laugh whenever I hear a news outlet cite Twitter as a source. I mean, WTF?!? Next they'll be citing YouTube or 4chan.

When asked for his opinion on the matter, one 4chan user, who wished to remain anonymous, stated "OVER NINE THOUSAND, BUT WHO WAS PHONE?" Back to you, Tom.

"OMGWTFLMAO, indeed. In other news..."

"I see what you did there" most certainly. Back to the weather chick.

I always laugh whenever I hear a news outlet cite Twitter as a source. I mean, WTF?!? Next they'll be citing YouTube or 4chan.

It appears I spoke too soon...

That story started out as a joke in /b/ last Thursday just after the news broke that Michael Jackson died. I was working on a project at the hacker space when the story broke, and one of the guys went immediately to 4chan to gawk at the tastelessness. Some /b/-tard started the Jeff Goldblum rumor and soon there was a slew of Jeff Goldblum death jokes in addition to the ones about Michael Jackson.

We visited Goldblum's Wikipedia page and it had already been edited several times. After about an hour, a warning note appeared at the top of the page indicating Wikipedia admins had temporarily locked the page from further edits due to hoax editing.

I find it dismaying that a lame joke originating on 4chan was actually picked up by MSM outlets and reported as fact. Don't they even bother to fact-check anything? They couldn't make one simple phone call to his management company or something? What an epic fail.

Jeff Goldblum discusses his own untimely death on The Colbert Report.

Edited by Colonel Panic