Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TreeWizard420

has anyone ever found a Reverse Phone Search

12 posts in this topic

that was free and can get info..i have a lot of numbers on my phone and i dont know who they are...some are even prank calling and im like wtf...along with txt mesg..dont know who they are..

and Yes i have been using Google and have been searching for quite some time..

still searching BTW....

I haven't found one for free, but maybe you could try your hand at back-spoofing. Back-spoofing is basically using some sort of spoofing service (usually an Asterisk box using a CID spoofing script) to spoof CID to the number you're interested, then calling your own number or something that shows CID, to see what the CNAM is (the name/title registered for that phone number)

Whether it'll be accurate or not is another story. I believe some numbers can have old or out of date CNAM registered to it.

Hope that helps, and if I'm wrong somewhere, someone please correct me lol.

i did not understand a single thing you just said lol....not really good at Spoofing..or scrpiting..but will learn if i can get on the right tracks...Heck it will give me something to do..lol

If you don't have a current way to backspoof tirs.us works almost as good.

AT&T's AnyWho.com has a reverse lookup.

I've got a script that'll pull the text outta the listings. I originally wrote it to do reverse 800 scanning.

My voip provider offers CNAM for $0.009/lookup. I'll have to see if there's a way to run lookups w/out nailing up a call. If so, would be a great way to do scanning...

You may want to check this one, it's powerful: Reverse Phone Detective.. I found so many numbers I didn't know who belong to.

If only there was a French service like that :(

That site is a known scam.

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/...com-c40965.html

Read the comments on there. It ranges from accusations of getting absolutely nothing for your money, to getting info easily available for free by using Google.

You may want to check this one, it's powerful: Reverse Phone Detective.. I found so many numbers I didn't know who belong to.

If only there was a French service like that :(

Lol you can tell its a scam just by looking at the URL. Real sites dont have a long-ass subdomain on clickbank.net...