Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SUB-S0NIX

RSS Readers

8 posts in this topic

I like using iGoogle for RSS Feeds, but I ph33r google now a days. I have google'd other RSS readers and there are some FreeWare based one's and other online providers. I just wanted to know if any one here has a favorite reader or any suggestions..

Google Reader (not iGoogle, but the actual Google Reader app).

You can have ThunderBird be your RSS Reader, or Outlook.

I use google reader. Why ph33r google? OMG they know you read hackaday AND chemistry stuff, you must be making a bomb you TERRORIST! Seriously, who cares they know what you read?

I like using iGoogle for RSS Feeds, but I ph33r google now a days. I have google'd other RSS readers and there are some FreeWare based one's and other online providers. I just wanted to know if any one here has a favorite reader or any suggestions..

I guess nobody else sees the irony in not trusting google and then using it to search for alternatives...

I guess nobody else sees the irony in not trusting google and then using it to search for alternatives...

Exactly, ph33r teh GOOGLE! There every where, even amongst China's firewall. NetVibes seems promising, I have yet to try any firefox plugins.

Emacs + newsticker.el is a nice alternative to googlereader :D

I like akregator. It's simple and effective for the types of RSS feeds I subscribe to.