Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indexphinger

Transcripts of old telephonical docs by IndexPhinger

4 posts in this topic

I dug around in my old folder and found a few of my small dox that I think you'd like...

I was known as AnthrACTS, Lord Edtel, and Meekrab.

FREE PAYPHONE CALLS - MACGUYVER STYLE By Lord Edtel - January 23 2001

First off, This is a disclaimer, It means that you can't hold Lord responsible for any jailtime or damages.

Materials NEEDED:

0, Nortel Centurion Fortress, DONT TRY ON A MILLENIUM IF YOU STILL WANT YOUR BALLS.

1, Squirtgun, preferably a neon color - a squirt gun, supersoakers are too big.

2, water - to make things a bit more steamy...

OPTIONAL:

Pennies - to make the connection...read on.

The payphone uses an electronic tumbler to weigh out the coinage and add cash accordingly, so if it gets wet, all of the coin counters go on at once, inserting a total of 40 cents (25 +10 +5)

Basically, Insert water untill it comes out the bottom of machine, pick up reciver and wait till it makes a 60hz Squelch and then kerchunk noises (well, thats what happened to mine).

you should have 40c credit now, no? use the pennies and more water.

:) this will not wreck the payphone as they're meant to sit outside in the damp, but DONT GET RINGED WHILE YOU TRY THIS IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH!

Always Fraggin;

Lord Edtel.

DOWNLOADED FROM EDNET BBS

(780)453-3144 THIS BBS IS NOW DEFUNCT AS I DONT HAVE THE MACHINE OR THE NUMBER ANYMORE :)

MEEKRAb's hand guide to boxes - By the Meekrab April 20 1999

Red box: for inserting money that isnt yours to payphones

Green box: for getting your money back from a payphone, but it only works with your buddies phone, not YOURS.

Black box: for getting on a line that isnt yours.

Orange Box: for getting a CID thats not yours, only works AFTER The call goes through.

Blue box: for dialing around 2600 trunks that arent yours.\

MEEKRABBBBB!

Meekrab BBS

Meekrab @ 50webs.com

AnthrACTS' Anarchie pHile - Baccilus Anthracts March 31 2007

Torching payphones is mean and stupid, but who cares? That centurion will be replaced in a week with a millenium.

Need: 1 Quart of gasoline, go steal it from a car or get it from the garage.

Need: Squirt gun or just a dasani bottle. douse the payphone in gas!

Need: matches, the long stick kind for BBQs, now we dont want roasted dox now do we?

While you look for a prospective payphone, look for one with a nice view in which you could hide and watch.

DONT LET THE FIRE GET OUT OF HAND! YOU CANT CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT WHILE THE PAYPHONE IS ON FIRE DUMMY!

It'll make alot of smoke, so make sure the fire goes upwards! that means windy days are off limits yo!

You could add thermite or everclear or the purple fondue fuel to it and/or cover it in styrofoam napalm...If you're adventurous, also don't get any on you! then the arson investigators cant figure out you burnt it :)

KEEP DANGEROUS

AnthrACTS!!

www.phreakplanet.b33r.net

Edited by IndexPhinger

This information is so deeply fascinating, do you have anymore awesome textfiles along these lines?

This information is so deeply fascinating, do you have anymore awesome textfiles along these lines?

Do I detect Sarcasm or are you genuinely interested in my little files?

PWNed, LOL