Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BINREV SPYD3R

BrokeBerry

10 posts in this topic

First post. Hi.

Just got a new BlackBerry at work. While I’m not normally much of a “mobile” guy, it’s an interesting little device. Word on the street today is that the government of India has successfully cracked the encryption that RIM uses on the BlackBerry network.

I find contextual ads amusing sometimes (click for full-size version):

malcmaabb.jpg

Heh. For sale. Cheap.

http://www.2600.com/news/view/article/1182...shades/post=266

First post. Hi.

Just got a new BlackBerry at work. While I’m not normally much of a “mobile” guy, it’s an interesting little device. Word on the street today is that the government of India has successfully cracked the encryption that RIM uses on the BlackBerry network.

I find contextual ads amusing sometimes (click for full-size version):

malcmaabb.jpg

Heh. For sale. Cheap.

http://www.2600.com/news/view/article/1182...shades/post=266

Didn't you grab this off of the DDP blog?

I'm confused. What happened here. First post but says 900 and something on side. I know I just woke up but WTH?

Why even waste your time with a crapberry? Get an iphone!

popupiphone1google.jpg

popupiphone1google.jpg

because the crapberry has better hardware, they are cheaper and they have all of the apps the iphone has its called google. and multitouch support its called a keyboard. i'm sure you have never heard of a keyboard before its a device that allows you to press as many keys as you possibly can at any given time. it also allows for multiple mouse options not just a single click theres an extra you know a right click. and some devices allow you to do usefull things not just play music throught low quality headphones. like programming.

popupiphone1google.jpg

because the crapberry has better hardware, they are cheaper and they have all of the apps the iphone has its called google. and multitouch support its called a keyboard. i'm sure you have never heard of a keyboard before its a device that allows you to press as many keys as you possibly can at any given time. it also allows for multiple mouse options not just a single click theres an extra you know a right click. and some devices allow you to do usefull things not just play music throught low quality headphones. like programming.

DOES NOT COMPUTE

I'm confused. What happened here. First post but says 900 and something on side. I know I just woke up but WTH?

That was my "first post" on the DDP blawg, back in September. Not sure why it's just getting indexed here now.

Also, the link provided is broken -- http://www.digitaldawgpound.org/mirrorshades/post=266 is what it should be. Somehow it got bunched in with a 2600.com URL.

Odd.

That was my "first post" on the DDP blawg, back in September. Not sure why it's just getting indexed here now.

Also, the link provided is broken -- http://www.digitaldawgpound.org/mirrorshades/post=266 is what it should be. Somehow it got bunched in with a 2600.com URL.

Odd.

Odd indeed. I did not notice the 2600 url either. Like I said I had just woke up.

Let's remember that your choice of phone should be really about what you intend to do with it. I have an 8800 BB and an iPhone and think the both have strong and weak points. From a hacking perspective I prefer the Blackberry because Apple are not keen on people playing with the OS and therefore make it quite tough to get in to. I believe the term for hacking an iPhone is "jail-breaking" but have heard many horror stories of O2 (UK network carrier) blocking and bricking phones using this software.

For any apps you might use on your iPhone, Blackberry is never far behind with their own version, so I would perosnally stick with the BB. But, as I said, it's all down to what you really want out of your phone.

Sshblack.