decoder

(ARCHIVE) some numbers

1,263 posts in this topic

The Literotica Submission Hotline

877-709-0085

why in the hell does a web site have a phone # for submissions?

+1432376XXXX

The entire exchange is all dial tones, busy signals, or sounds that sound a lot like a milliwatt (0001 for example).

217-728-2002: Ancient cassette tape deck playing creepy children stories. Stories change every now and then.

phreaky. :huh:

217-728-2002: Ancient cassette tape deck playing creepy children stories. Stories change every now and then.

You can actually hear the Wow and Flutter.

You can actually hear the Wow and Flutter.

602-643-3599 audio book tom clancys something. I busy atm I forget. But voicestream put this number up back when they owned the building there. ITs some type of rf testing number. I geuss the guys voice hits all the pitches required. this is a tmobile company block. the nss and bss are located a couple of numbers off and internl extensions for the building.

732-291-9635 - Quick Stop in NJ. This is the same one featured in the movie "Clerks."

732-291-5354 - RST Video in NJ. This is the video store Randal from the movie "Clerks" worked in. I just called the number, and a fax machine answered.

Edited by signull

As you all know, there's been a discussion lately about finding analog trunk systems throughout the community. No, these numbers aren't such, unfortunately, but they're the next best thing to them - AIS systems that accept analog signalling!

320-986-9999

419-646-2368

Although the first one doesn't let you hear the MFs, you can hear crosstalk from calls being MFed into it afterwards. Both use the Bell System AIS protocol, which is KP+3+7-digit number+ST for a database lookup on a number and KP+0+7-digit number+ST to immediately cook up a disconnection report. If anybody has any luck MFing into either of these please tell me what you did, as I haven't had any luck with either of them; the first one just ignores my MFes, while the other one disconnects you immediately after you've heard the report.

telemarketing scum 201-556-9102, 480-603-3796

That seems to be the Las Vegas Police band radio scanner.

You cant pass voice or anything. And its safe to call.

Its crazy, I was listening a minute ago and they was trying to catch a lambo going over 100 mph.

and then some other guy caught his wife on fire.

heh

too much too much

320-986-9999

Although the first one doesn't let you hear the MFs, you can hear crosstalk from calls being MFed into it afterwards.

Woah... that one's in my neck of the woods! And yes, I can definately hear MF dialing taking place in the crosstalk (once quite clearly).

The switch belongs to a Runestone Phone Co-op in Hoffman, Minnesota, about 150 miles west of me. Too bad it's not closer or I'd go scope it out, and maybe even get a tour :)

Yeah, that'd be pretty cool :) . I believe the switching system, like all the switches that seem to have an AIS system with this voice, curiously enough, is a Stromberg Carlson DCO.

bahh, anyone have an 800 that you can force to hang up on you?

800-515-1241 ?

800-515-1241 ?

what is that? but i meant more like..."press pound to disconnect" there usd to be a number that i had that did that"

Here's an awesome sounding PBX. Before you get connected, you'll get to hear the sound of a 1AESS picking up the call, putting on a ring and transfering you. After a couple of PBX rings, it goes to a fax.

214-941-1799

ThoughtPhreaker, great number. I've always wanted to hear one of these.

By the way, every time I call a number in that exchange, I hear a loud click before the call actually goes through.

Press pound to disconnect? Which one is it? Press or pound? I can't press pound! Pound is an action! It's a concept! I CANT PRESS A CONCEPT AIIIEEEEEEE

ThoughtPhreaker, great number. I've always wanted to hear one of these.

By the way, every time I call a number in that exchange, I hear a loud click before the call actually goes through.

The click of the relays is standard for calls going to a 1A :) . If you'd like to hear more numbers going through like that, I scanned another 1AESS office back in early July.

217-234-6890

This is a ITT Kellogg SxS office being deliberately preserved by it's owner. Although the office that serves the town is a DMS-100, there are public telephones, as described here available that are directly connected to the step. The great thing about this is you get to manually dial into it from the dialtone, no lag from VOIP, and the dial-pulse converters cut back in time to let you hear all the cut-in noises. I don't know about the rest of you, but this really sends quite a few chills down my back.

no effing way. an SxS. you have the best numbers EVER man. someone(strom) needs to get recordings of that.

217-234-6890

This is a ITT Kellogg SxS office being deliberately preserved by it's owner. Although the office that serves the town is a DMS-100, there are public telephones, as described here available that are directly connected to the step. The great thing about this is you get to manually dial into it from the dialtone, no lag from VOIP, and the dial-pulse converters cut back in time to let you hear all the cut-in noises. I don't know about the rest of you, but this really sends quite a few chills down my back.

The first two or three times I called it, I got a busy from the step. At least I know what to expect the dial tone to sound like :) Now, I'm getting a regular busy from the DMS. I'll keep trying to get through.

no effing way. an SxS. you have the best numbers EVER man. someone(strom) needs to get recordings of that.

Thanks, man. It's good to know people value the numbers I throw out here :) .

While dialing through a bunch of independent telephone companies in Wisconsin, I encountered a very, if not extremely ancient AIS system, most likely made by Cognitronics. Not only is it restricted only to MF, it can handle only one call at a time. Unfortunately, you don't always get to hear the MFs. I was lucky enough to hear them on my first call to it, which was what primarily caught my attention to the system. If you compare the sound of the AIS system to the sound of the number readback machine in Evan Doorbell's The Sound of Long Distance part one, you may notice they sound almost identical.

EDIT: Silly me, forgot the number. 715-696-4567

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker

Here are two more AIS systems, both of which take MF. Is anybody getting tired of these yet? :P

618-898-2368 - Similar to the one in 320-986.

540-363-2368 - Another variety of AIS system! This one sounds like a combination of awesome and bite-your-ear-off-through-the-phone. Interesting text, nonetheless.