decoder

(ARCHIVE) some numbers

1,263 posts in this topic

I found this number recently and I'm not sure what it is, (574-722-0099). A female recording says, "Enter the numbers you wish displayed.", followed by three short beeps. After you enter some numbers there's a longer beep, then the same recording saying "Thank you". After that, you are disconnected. Anyone know what this might be?

I found this number recently and I'm not sure what it is, (574-722-0099). A female recording says, "Enter the numbers you wish displayed.", followed by three short beeps. After you enter some numbers there's a longer beep, then the same recording saying "Thank you". After that, you are disconnected. Anyone know what this might be?

Sounds to me it is a beeper. You are probably calling a dr and he/she is getting pissed.

205-206-9999 - Toggling 1A relays after the recording

478-212-0000 - Real, live, tone planty goodness!

214-946-9990 - Crosstalk during recording repetitions

If you decide to call the last number, be sure to call it during the daytime as this is when more customers tend to be on.

Ha! 478-212-0000 rocks. It's awesome how you can hear the relays click in when it goes from busy to reorder.

And yes, I finially got around to calling it. :P

605-271-4327

I just came accross this number while scanning, and i'm wondering if any body can tell me what it is?

The number begins to ring but cuts to a busy signal then starts to ring again, it keeps going back and forth for about a minute.

Edited by tao_of_pi

605-271-4327

I just came accross this number while scanning, and i'm wondering if any body can tell me what it is?

The number begins to ring but cuts to a busy signal then starts to ring again, it keeps going back and forth for about a minute.

I get a reorder.

605-271-4327

I get a reorder.

Me too.

thats weird, I called it again and got a recorder but on my third time it did the weird ring again. I cant get a good recording of it happening.

In this file it does it once at 18 seconds in to it. I'll try to get a better one

EDIT: i guess it is possible that it is just part of the ring and im just a noob

1.mp3

Edited by tao_of_pi

thats weird, I called it again and got a recorder but on my third time it did the weird ring again. I cant get a good recording of it happening.

In this file it does it once at 18 seconds in to it. I'll try to get a better one

EDIT: i guess it is possible that it is just part of the ring and im just a noob

In your recording I did hear a faint reorder while it was ringing. Myself when i call it I just get a reorder. I've tryed to double what you where saying but had no luck. If you don't mind me asking is this number in your local area??

Edited by ic0n

Here's an interesting number that I found on AoH:

*******number removed*********

Edited by Saint Peter

In your recording I did hear a faint reorder while it was ringing. Myself when i call it I just get a reorder. I've tryed to double what you where saying but had no luck. If you don't mind me asking is this number in your local area??

yea, I was scanning in my area code 605 (south dakota). It seems to go at random, sometimes it rings as normal, sometimes i get the recorder right away, and sometimes the recorder cuts in while it's ringing.

saint peter: as far as commands go, you might consider using a combination of * followed by two numbers.

maybe.

i know nothing. :ninja:

I'll play with it more today. Pressing 1, 2, 3, or 4 gave "Error", but pressing * gave silence. I tried *1, *2, etc hoping to get a message like Sensaphones give but nothing.

Edited by Saint Peter

I'll play with it more today. Pressing 1, 2, 3, or 4 gave "Error", but pressing * gave silence. I tried *1, *2, etc hoping to get a message like Sensaphones give but nothing.

*Imagines a national news story tomorrow about how a whole town had to be evacuated due to a "faulty sensor" at a local water treatment plant, causing some toxic chemical to leak back into the water supply.*

Be careful with that. There's manuals online for some of those remote monitoring systems if you know where to look. Remember that you could be turning the sensors on and off when you're messing with that.

Try pressing *123 or *321 *741... That did something for me.

Also pressing # made it say "system ready"

Edited by Pasta Sauce

Try pressing *123 or *321 *741... That did something for me.

Also pressing # made it say "system ready"

I'm going to try some more combinations, I just hope I don't end up actually controlling something.

*Imagines a national news story tomorrow about how a whole town had to be evacuated due to a "faulty sensor" at a local water treatment plant, causing some toxic chemical to leak back into the water supply.*

Be careful with that. There's manuals online for some of those remote monitoring systems if you know where to look. Remember that you could be turning the sensors on and off when you're messing with that.

As much fun as this is I don't think anyone should screw with this shit. Don't change settings.

Edited by Saint Peter

After a bit of investigation, I found out a bit more about the monitoring system. Before the system prompts you for login, pressing five will make the monitoring system go to data mode. After logging in, most commands from the manual won't work. If you press zero at any given time, it will reply "error" without waiting for any extra digits. Furthermore, the firmware version is 3.0, not 3.5 . However, modifying the order of the commands will make it work with this particular system.

Shown here is a list of commands for the 1000EX. For example, if you wanted to hear the time, press *060 instead of 0*60*. I believe the command values (time=60, end call=70) are still the same. I couldn't seem to get the Phone Number Escape Codes to work, though. If anybody finds out how to execute those particular commands, please post the results.

As much fun as this is I don't think anyone should screw with this shit. Don't change settings.

Most, but not all commands involving 'nn' variables change something. As long as you stay away from them, it should be fine.

EDIT: The time is four hours and thirteen minutes off. Don't plan on setting your clock to it. :)

Edited by ThoughtPhreaker

Wait, it's a 1000EX? In my post i said 1000 but i thought the cover of the manual i found said 1000EX.

Oh actually it was the firmware revision that threw me off.

EDIT: Oh and the phone number escape codes are for when you're programming it to dial out, look in the PDF link I posted for info on actually programming it, and then to yours about the specific command codes.

Edited by Saint Peter

Actually, I think it's a 1000, but the manual you linked to is for 1000EXes. A few minutes after my post, I found a 1000 manual that seemes to befit the response of the machine, but I was confused at the time because it still wouldn't recognize the Phone Number Escape Codes; the first number after the * always seemed to indicate the device number. Thanks for pointing that out.

Damn these are cool, I wonder if any others were found in any scans...

MESSAGE: So basically, to not change anything, don't use any commands that start with **. ** means change a value, * means get the value of.

Edited by Saint Peter

Trying to delete this post, sorry forgot I made a post already in this thread.

Edited by yourface

I havent called it, but a really cool person found this one number one time that would give a reorder when dialed 3 times in a row then on the fourth time dialed it would play an annoucement saying something like "This is a test, if you get this message just regard, it means nothing" I forget the number, and I got rid of all my notes and phone numbers found over time about a month ago. :(, but I wouldnt want to just drop it., but from your post it sounds like its acting the same.

Here's an interesting number that I found on AoH:

1-630-307-9974

It seems to be some sort of pump monitoring thing at some Spring Creek. However, when I called it, it was totally different than the recording on AoH. (I've attached a sound file comparing the two) I still have to try dumping some DTMF down the line and seeing how it responds [EDIT I did it, results below].

AoH: (Synthesized voice) This is pump station number 5 [Hiccup sound]. This is pump station number 5 [Hiccup sound]. (Person pushed touch tone) Acknowledged. Accepted. The intrical delay is 0 2 hours.

My recording thru Skype: (Person's voice) Spring Creek reservoir, pump house status callout. (Synthesized voice) The following are now normal: Channel 6. (Person's voice) PLC fault, system power failure. (Synthesized voice) System status is Normal. [the whole thing repeats and repeats]

PS: Happy first post to me!

EDIT: Pressing one (or any other number it seems) gives you a synthesized voice stating "Enter the access code". It's weird though because the word access is spoken by a female voice while the rest is male.

EDIT AGAIN!!: No frikken' way. The passcode is 1234. Call it up, press anything, then enter 1234. "Access Code Accepted". I'm going to try some commands and see what happens.

yo man, I know this is exciting and all to you, and I'm not trying to break your balls or give you shit in anyway with this post.. But do you understand that if you did what you say you did in your post and in the recording, and you did it from an telephone/IP that has anything to do with you... Was not a very good idea, The activities you logged was an felony.. But yea,, sounds kinda like a sensaphone test unit.

nice find.

Edited by yourface

I agree with yourface. It really isn't a good idea to be messing around with this stuff. I don't think calling a number is considered a felony (here in the US, at least), but messing with the settings most definitly is. I've found a few crazy numbers like these in the past. It isn't a good idea to be posting them on a public forum.

[edit] I gave it a call and now all it does it ring.

Edited by Devilz212

is it me or the -212-966-9999 doesnt work ?

1.702.835.9409 : weird number

it says- " Thank you for calling our national directory assistance number research center. We will research

the information you require and call you back collect. Press one now to be called back collect."

any ideas?