decoder

(ARCHIVE) some numbers

1,263 posts in this topic

Here are a few numbers for your listening pleasure.

"Hi, you've reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number or try your call again. Good luck." x2 + fast busy . It's all real casual-like when the guy is talking, and the audio quality isn't so great. It's cool.

"Welcome to Cellular One. The number you have called is no longer in service. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please check the number and dial again. Message AK22." + hangup. Note that when you call this number, the recording could be like, half over by the time you hit it. It's like it's always looping in the background, and you're just patched into it. It reminds me of the older "bridges" that were made out of old test lines and error messages and such back in 'the day.'

A sensaphone remote monitoring system. There are programming options for these babies, just so you know. You can find the docs online, maybe google for "1104 sensaphone" or something like that. They (Sensaphone) sent me a care package in the mail, so nice of them. :) Basically sensaphone systems are like, remote-alerting B&E or fire detection systems. If there's a fire or B&E, they are connected to an outgoing line, and they'll call up to four numbers (on smaller systems) and alert them that there's trouble. You can also program them remotely, like turn the machine on and off, and toggle the states of sensors and such. Try out *1 to *9 for programming options. Or check the docs. Whatever.

SIT "We're sorry. Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try your call again. Or call your operator for assistance. Thank you. This is a recording." 999 999 051. (999 999 051, where the hell is that?)

clickBEEPclickBEEPclickBEEPclickBEEPclickBEEPclickBEEPclickBEEP + random odd sounds mixed in there.

silence + ringCLICKring "We're sorry your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and dial again, or ask your operator for assistance. This is a recording." 907 + clickclick. This one is real rad, I think. You can hear it pick up partways as soon as you call in, there's a noticeable change on the line.Then there's a ring + click or a clickClick, and the message comes on. It's like it's thinking or something, or waiting for something. I don't really know. But it sounds rad.

907.278.8888    some kind of carrier

907.279.8888    some kind of carrier

It's a PBX served by BTI that's got a problem. It's got a coded outdial, but the outdial will let you call the operator without entering a code. Also, when you call the operator this way, you don't have any ANI or billing info passed to the operator. So if you can SE her into placing a call for you, you're set. She won't do international, though. And it's not as easy as, "Can I get AT&T please?" Apparently it's a small-time deal, and they aren't connected up for equal access.

yep this is already a project that is almost over for the PnG Phreak AK list,

all the sensaphone units in AK are on 8888 and another line. Theres some other systems that are going to be released as well.

Google sensaphone for the commands. We released those numbers in the PnG list back in october of last year but never made public public. Good job for finding them yourself as well. ;) :voteyes:

well, you were talking about it so I thought I'd post some related stuff. I guess I should have known you already scanned it. :)

haha, I called up 1800wakeups thinking it was 1800freewak (for a free wakeup call) because I left my phone is lamer joes car and that was my alarm clock. The 1800wakeups is the one that you have to pay for but right after it ask for your cc number it goes and says for horney girls pls enter your cc number..? HAHA so ..like which one is it going to be girls or a wakeup call??? I think their IVR might be leaking into another context on their system. lol

haha, I called up 1800wakeups thinking it was 1800freewak (for a free wakeup call) because I left my phone is lamer joes car and that was my alarm clock. The 1800wakeups is the one that you have to pay for but right after it ask for your cc number it goes and says for horney girls pls enter your cc number..? HAHA so ..like which one is it going to be girls or a wakeup call??? I think their IVR might be leaking into another context on their system. lol

Personally, I'd like to have both, be waken up BY horney girls. ;)

The toll-free ringback number (888-294-9681) is dead. Gives a reorder now. Actually it sounds more like normal busy signal than a reorder. Anyways, I've noticed this a few days ago.

The toll-free ringback number (888-294-9681) is dead. Gives a reorder now. Actually it sounds more like normal busy signal than a reorder. Anyways, I've noticed this a few days ago.

i'm sure that it was heavily abused.

I don't really think so. Nobody seemed to know the number even though it was posted right here, plus there wasn't that much need for it cause the uses were limited.

I don't really think so. Nobody seemed to know the number even though it was posted right here, plus there wasn't that much need for it cause the uses were limited.

never underestimate the power of someone's boredom. :P also, it sounds like a busy signal to me. prehaps it's undergoing an upgrade. ;)

Oregon test announcement for the 'new' 541 area code.

Old dialup for the OSU. Now reads, "The 713 4000 phone number is no longer in service."

Old dialup for the OSU express modem pool. Now reads, "Your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please hang up and try your call again. If you feel you have reached this recording in error, please hang up and call Oregon State University at 713 0123 for assistance. This is a recording."

The new dialup for the OSU.

"The number you have dialed, is not correct. SVC 1."

Edited by unity

"The number you have dialed, is not correct. SVC 1."

It says "Were sorry, the number you have dialed in not in service. SVC 40 (or 14)" to me.

a few payphones from my last roadtrip

these are located at the rest center on interstate 20 in alabama, just across the state line from georgia. Strangely enough, they were all run by Qwest.

256-748-3395

256-748-3115

256-748-3375

256-748-3135

Well, I just found my local ANAC last night, so I thought I'd share.

958-6111 (when calling from inside the northern 780)

And some miscellaneous other Qwest recordings:

milliwatt

"The number called is busy. A special ringing will tell you when the line is free. Please hang up now." + reorder

"You have cancelled your request. Please hang up now."

"Your call cannot be completed as dialed. If you dialed the 5-digit access code, it has changed. Pleae redial adding a 1 or 0 before the 5-digit code, or contact the carrier for help."

"We're sorry. Due to network difficulty, your call cannot be completed at this time. Please try your call again later."

"We're sorry, a long distance company access code is required for the number you have dialed. Please dial the access code. Thank you."

"Hello, you've reached the DMS-100 in (Albany?) Oregon." + reorder

"We're sorry, your call did not go through." x2 + reorder. I like the sound of this one, for some reason. It's hawt.

"Congradulations, you have reached the Flushing DS-0 in Flushing, Queens."

213-554-9901

213-554-9900

Weather for Los Angeles. I'm guessing it's this whole 213-554 prefix, since I didn't find anything else in there except the weather recording.

"At the request of the customer, calls to this government of alberta number cannot be returned." + silence + reorder

256-748-3395

When I call this number I have maybe 40 seconds of ringing, then a very high pitched sound for 5-10 seconds, then nothing, then call ending.

What is this?

Edited by Exvitel

That number is a 911 backdoor.

Can you elaborate... He said it was a Payphone...

When I called it, I was greeted with someone who said, "911, what is your emergency...?"

When I called it, I was greeted with someone who said, "911, what is your emergency...?"

I haven't personally called this number yet, however I tend to think that this is a payphone and some kid passing by probably just picked up and said that to be funny, since Exvitel says he got a high pitched sound after a few rings, this would make sense, the high pitched sound is a modem, which is found in many payphones, esp. Cocots

That's possible. Okay, aye. I called it back again, and got the tones. Whiird.

it's payphone. and the "tones" that you hear are the modem in the phone.

317-614-9901 dms 500 switch in indianapolis

317-823-9912 carrier

317-823-9990 "this line is being checked for trouble" -always says that

317-823-9991 silence

317-823-9993 sbc vms

317-823-9995 carrier

1-800-411-SAVE is the first free live operator 411 service for nationwide listings and is immediately available to Chicago residents in the 312, 773, 847, 630, 708, and 224 area codes. The 1-800-411-SAVE free directory assistance service was unveiled to Bay Area residents in November of this year, and will be rolled out nationally next year.

leet dude

btw robert frost in yer sig there right???

Edited by hexahubris