02 dis or nis
03 fast busy
04 lady speaking french
05 SIT number disconnected or not in service
06 SIT number or area code is not valid
07 Answering Machine
08 Enter 4 digit pin
09 call abandoned (on pbx)
10 hello... (i think they might have been speeking french also) (kinda hard to hear)

I don't know if i'll ever finish this scan...

Nevermind. Ratchet says thats a no-no. Its ok though, Ill get him later :lol: . Edited by .The_Box.

Here's an [i]old[/i] number...

1-618-254-9952

It seems to be a room monitor. I'd dare to guess that it's the room monitor for the Wood River, Illinois switch (CLLI: WDRVILWR).

So how old is it?

Well, it's mentioned in Volume Fourteen, Issue Number 2 of 2600 magazine. That magazine is from the Summer of 1997. A letter in there, by our good old friend, RBCP, states that the number was found "over 5 years ago". So that would mean that this number has been around since, at least, 1992. That's 13 whole freaking years!

U.S. Army Snitching Hotline ( < -- That's not the official name for it. Just letting you know.)

1-800-CALL-SPY

I called it late at night and got an answering machine. Google claims that you have to call after 5pm to get that but it doesn't mention if that 5pm is EST or PST, or MST, or OHT (OMG HAX TIME).

[quote name='I-baLL' date='Mar 18 2005, 04:16 AM'] U.S. Army Snitching Hotline ( < -- That's not the official name for it. Just letting you know.)

1-800-CALL-SPY

I called it late at night and got an answering machine. Google claims that you have to call after 5pm to get that but it doesn't mention if that 5pm is EST or PST, or MST, or OHT (OMG HAX TIME). [/quote]
that number is used to rat people out. (if i remember correctly)

[quote name='ic0n' date='Mar 18 2005, 08:29 AM'] [quote name='I-baLL' date='Mar 18 2005, 04:16 AM'] U.S. Army Snitching Hotline ( < -- That's not the official name for it. Just letting you know.)

1-800-CALL-SPY

I called it late at night and got an answering machine. Google claims that you have to call after 5pm to get that but it doesn't mention if that 5pm is EST or PST, or MST, or OHT (OMG HAX TIME). [/quote]
that number is used to rat people out. (if i remember correctly) [/quote]
Yeah, that's why I called it the Snitching Hotline.

[quote name='I-baLL' date='Mar 18 2005, 03:16 AM'] U.S. Army Snitching Hotline ( < -- That's not the official name for it. Just letting you know.)

1-800-CALL-SPY

well, i called after 5PM EST (5:45, to be exact) and got the recording. Thats one of lifes mysteries down... Edited by ponyboy_

rejection hotline 1-972-504-6270 very funny

[quote name='Rpm' date='Mar 2 2005, 07:10 AM'] cincinnati bell remote access service- 513-863-0000

ohhh yeah call 1-800-390-7234 :devil: might have to try this on on one of my trees..................... [/quote]
well, i got my "miracle water" the other day, and it was empty. then today i recieved a "miracle faith handkerchief". however, he is also a crazed lunatic who thinks that god speaks to him. and i was looking around and his address is listed twice on the second letter, once in columbus, ohio and again in scottsdale arizona. also, al three of the phone numbers listed (his "office", prayerline, and fax) are disconnected.

Leroy Jenkins is a convicted arsonist. He also acknowledges that the "holy wateR" in the vials comes from a polluted pond that he owns.

at least you can use the miracle faith hankerchief to smother the- i mean a fire
since your water was empty.....

Here's a number that answers with 4 tones (sounds like a little song, kind of reminiscent of station IDs on shortwave stations), and says "Enter ID." It gives you 5 attempts, after each failed attempt it says "try again." After playing around with it, it seems that the code can contain 0-9 and # but not *, and it can be up to 9 digits in length. Any ideas?

270-598-4977

[quote name='ozlo' date='Apr 6 2005, 08:50 PM'] Here's a number that answers with 4 tones (sounds like a little song, kind of reminiscent of station IDs on shortwave stations), and says "Enter ID." It gives you 5 attempts, after each failed attempt it says "try again." After playing around with it, it seems that the code can contain  0-9 and # but not *, and it can be up to 9 digits in length. Any ideas?

EDITED:Removed the Number in case the original poster wanted to remove the number later.
270-598-xxxx  [/quote]
Hmm,.what the hell.This makes me curious.It could be anything.a conf or a monitoring system,or whatever.I'm really curious about this.Just to find out what it is not to abuse it in anyway.Late Edited by greyarea

727-551-9889

An elevator with full programming and paging options.

1-800-444-2886

I found this on a piece of equipment that a qwest technician was using at a construction site on the other side of town. I've got pictures of the equipment, and I'll post 'em in an hour or so when they're uploaded.

Edit:

I was just informed that it was on a list
[quote]Qwest Provider Proprietary Networking Information (PPNI) // // by dual and BriskAttivo // // [url="http://www.oldskoolphreak.com"]http://www.oldskoolphreak.com[/url][/quote] Edited by Minion

[quote]
727-551-9889

An elevator with full programming and paging options.
[/quote]

Good find. I believe I know where this is located, although I haven't been down there yet.

This number gave me a weird recording when I called a few days ago. Now all I get is a reorder. Try dialing it through various carriers and see what you get:
712-843-2005

Some numbers I found playing around in a remote terminal...don't ask...

and YES, the RT seems to have some kind of alarm system.

CF Desk -- 868-5570 (npa is 936 i believe, but could also be 281)
Unknown -- 800-817-1277
OW Term -- 281-592-0494

That's what I could find. I haven't called them yet, so I don't know what exactly they are. An SBC tech had written these inside the door.

I've found quite a few numbers inside remote terminals around my area. I only wish I still had the papers with the numbers on them.

Little payphone tidbits I just hav'nt gotten around to posting in the past few days.

North Nebraska Avenue Gas Station in Tampa, FL
813-979-2191
813-975-9856

Bob Evans Restraunt on Dale Mabry Highway right next to Gaither High School (my school)
813-264-1464 <--- High Traffic all day.

888-355-6321

It's an ANAC (CPN), ringback service, or keypad tester. If you hang up without choosing one of those, it calls you back and reads your CPN back to you.

The number on the caller ID when it called back was 904-317-3215. This is apparently the non-tollfree version.

Both identify as Bellsouth's test line. Can anyone outside of Bellsouth territory get through on the tollfree one? (I'm in NPA 864)

[quote]Can anyone outside of Bellsouth territory get through on the tollfree one? (I'm in NPA 864)[/quote]

No dice for me. I'm just getting a reorder message. I'm in 716 Verizon territory.

[quote name='0sw4ld' date='Apr 27 2005, 09:31 AM'] [quote]Can anyone outside of Bellsouth territory get through on the tollfree one? (I'm in NPA 864)[/quote]

No dice for me. I'm just getting a reorder message. I'm in 716 Verizon territory. [/quote]
Same here. When I'll get home I'll spoof a QWest CPN to it and see if it gives me a reorder. I'm in the 718/212/347/646/917/516/631/914 Verizon area.