decoder

(ARCHIVE) some numbers

1,263 posts in this topic

Ok, I found it. Here's a number for a Gentner GSC3000 transmitter. DO NOT ABUSE THIS!

Heck, just dial and listen. I wouldn't play around with this.

936-549-7241

what does it do?

dialed 10 10 2880 then used my phone card to call ... THINK IM SAFE :ninja:

I think it's a remote administration deal for an FM broadcasting station. Looks like it's meant to be communicated with by a computer using a system of tones.

This is an interesting number........I wonder if this type of thing is common.

There was an article about them in issue 20:3 of 2600. They let you do all kinds of fun things with a transmitter. Change power, turn it on and off...etc.

msg me for a ANAC that has different test options and shit, and Ill give.

tried numbers lower than the one greyarea posted (through 918-222-9900). They seem to all ring once then some play a very short quiet beep and are silent for anywhere from a few to ten seconds the hang up.

Are these maybe room monitors or something?

edit:

don't think they are

Edited by Jberryman

Well, I didn't verify it but I just fixed the Bell's Mind DTMF decoder and it now supports * and #. When I called 1-800-944-1261 and three-wayed it to the DTMF decoder I got this:

"904#33#7115000370#07"

If it's really important I'll double-check it. You guys can give it a shot on the PBX on your own now though. It's pretty cool.

This is from a while ago, but noticed that the numbers that are read off match the DTMF to some extent based on the decoded string above.

Here are three examples of transcriptions of the numbers read off in three different calls (the first one is probably off by a number or two):

900 16 7 1 1 5 0 0 0 3 7 0

800 93 7 1 1 5 0 0 0 3 7 0

900 7 1 1 5 0 0 0 3 7 0

weird

Don't mean to be spamming the numbers thread but I've been bored and playing around

From page one:

802-747-0631 Pump Station

This thing could be or is at least very similar to something called a Sensaphone. After it reads the status report (temp, alarm conditions, etc.) it says "OK" and is awaiting input for some type of commands. Usually you can turn alarms on and off, change the room noise listening time, turn on/off the alarm sound, and a few other things. However, the commands I have written down for the Sensaphone 1104/1108 don't see to work with this unit. I dialed some numbers and it seems that someone was dialing back and then hung up on me... probably noticed that I was fooling around with it. heh.

dialed, and after the OK I entered "0 5" and it said "ON" then I hit "0 5" and it said "OFF" then I hit it again and it said "ON"... then I hung up realizing that I should probably not be turning on and off whatever it is I'm turning on and off.... good times

Well I added some numbers but then ened up writing up something about it.It will be up on PnG soon,[sorry]

Well I added some numbers but then ened up writing up something about it.It will be up on PnG soon,[sorry]

thats what i like to hear bro!

thats what i like to hear bro!

I meant to say "hope" to be on PnG soon :)

A friend of mine passed along a number that is a directory assistance number. It's a toll-free number, and they will look up numbers all around the country. It's not Frontier. Anybody else ever find anything like this?

Probally my geuss a number that some company uses to dial for 411.

YOu know what I mean?

haha is it 800-555-1212?

haha is it 800-555-1212?

No, it's not directory assistance for toll-free numbers. It's for local #'s.

I knew I should have of mentioned this.

Why would a company have a toll-free number for directory assistance?

Whoa whoa whoa... Frontier looks up stuff for free? I mean, there's free 411 from payphones, but not home phones. Unless I'm missing something...

haha is it 800-555-1212?

No, it's not directory assistance for toll-free numbers. It's for local #'s.

I knew I should have of mentioned this.

Why would a company have a toll-free number for directory assistance?

yo beleive it or not they do.

Im saying this with 100 percent on this.There are companies that have a tollfree number they can call for directory assitance in any npanxx,I would post the number but

you know.

edited: I thought you meant something else,They use it because its cheaper some way for them.

We might have the same number let me check my numbers and send it to you to compare.

Edited by greyarea

Okay my fucking networks downl agian so i'm going to have to get that back up and i'll upload them numbers grey.. I'll also upload the better copy of the 800-555-1140/1180 txt and vox's revision to his file. (yeah i've been slacking i know. Fuck i need to be non-lazy

Whoa whoa whoa... Frontier looks up stuff for free? I mean, there's free 411 from payphones, but not home phones. Unless I'm missing something...

greyarea: We might have the same number let me check my numbers and send it to you to compare.

For some reason, I was under the impression that you could get directory assistance from a Frontier speedlink number.

greyarea: My number is 877-341-xxxx

greyarea: We might have the same number let me check my numbers and send it to you to compare.

For some reason, I was under the impression that you could get directory assistance from a Frontier speedlink number.

greyarea: My number is 877-341-xxxx

Mr. Poop

I'll be adding these to the new project greyarea's got me started on. Yeah i need to get

working on the network then i can upload it.

Actually I was thinking of Global Crossing speedlink.. "What pin would you like to call? for features, information service, conferences, voicemail, call delivery, flexible call routing, directory assistance, or travel connections?

But oddly enough, I don't get transferred to a D.A. operator.

Speedlink eh? NEver hoid of it. I know Frontier has calling cards though, the extender is 1-800-TEN-CARD.

I would post the number but 

you know.

Heh put me on the spot. I'll be adding this stuff and uploaded it today. I've had a hella lot of shit to do.. (i've been hella lame) :cuss: @ Me

Upon trying my first scan of numbers in my area through my moms cell (she gets free weekends and I *67 ed all my dialed numbers) I came across ONE really funny number...

1-813-908-8604 <--- Belongs to the payphone in my school cafeteria. One of the saturday janitors answered. I knew it was him by the voice.

Looked a the phone today too when I got to school and sure enough... that was the acutal number.

-The Box

Holy shit my goddamn ears!!!

Found this looking through a list of payphones in my area.

813-870-0407 :wacko::wacko::wacko: