NodeRazor

th3hackers.com

10 posts in this topic

@ Hembree, If you mean the domain name GoHackers.org then NO. The name will be GoHackers.org ALWAYS. As for the description "Resource for the rest of us." I am listening ;-)

@ R4p1d, Thank You buddy. I did not. Will update my blog with the proper info =)

@ intimidat0r, LOL yeah. Well I think th3hackers is more unique name =) Which will stay for sure. The GoHackers.org will still work till May 24, 2009

We now have th3hackers.net domain too for archive.

Today is May 22, 2009......... too bad Geohackers.org is down

OK, I've coded new site on CodeIgniter :) Its not done, still under heavy development. But archives and ghdb (not much content yet) works. I hope you guys like it :)

OK, I've coded new site on CodeIgniter :) Its not done, still under heavy development. But archives and ghdb (not much content yet) works. I hope you guys like it :)

Why does it say you have 31 posts on all accept this one? It says you have one on this one!!! COOL!!!

Why does it say you have 31 posts on all accept this one? It says you have one on this one!!! COOL!!!

Because I lost my old account here and email. So I could not recover it ;)