r4p1d

Conficker-60 minutes

66 posts in this topic

Russian toolz. Alternative to Sub7. They have SubkerowskiZjeben :-/

post-10395-1238455734_thumb.png

I don't have Photoshop installed right now, but if I did, I would've done a threshold mod to make Barney look like this:

Che-Guevara-01.png

I don't think Che Guevara knew how to speak Russian.

Well, yes, but I think it looks cool :P

I don't have Photoshop installed right now, but if I did, I would've done a threshold mod to make Barney look like this:

Che-Guevara-01.png

Ugh, you're a freaking moron. People who adore Che because he's "cool" or "chic" annoy the hell out of me. Che killed people. Che put people (dissidents, gays, AIDS victims, etc) in concentration camps. Che tortured and abused prisoners (including children). Would you Heil Hitler because you thought he looked cool? Of course not, so why laud someone who in many respects was just as bad? The only solace I get is that the trendy douchbags who buy Che apparel are supporting the Capitalist system he fought.

Ugh, you're a freaking moron. People who adore Che because he's "cool" or "chic" annoy the hell out of me. Che killed people. Che put people (dissidents, gays, AIDS victims, etc) in concentration camps. Che tortured and abused prisoners (including children). Would you Heil Hitler because you thought he looked cool? Of course not, so why laud someone who in many respects was just as bad? The only solace I get is that the trendy douchbags who buy Che apparel are supporting the Capitalist system he fought.

Yup. This one was on Reddit a few days ago:

3386239113_5fca77492b_o.png

I don't know if this has to do with Conficker, but microsoft.com is down.

Not anymore.

Not anymore.

Well I don't know why, but I can't connect to it. I guess I should have tried connecting via a proxy before I said that.

Che-Guevara-01.png

Chill the fuck out man. I don't condone what he did! He just....looks cool in that picture :P

Che-Guevara-01.png

Chill the fuck out man. I don't condone what he did! He just....looks cool in that picture :P

che_boxxy_tshirt-p235110008375457995yka2_400.jpg

Boxxy is my queen!

Che-Guevara-01.png

che_boxxy_tshirt-p235110008375457995yka2_400.jpg

Boxxy is my queen!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What someone NEEDS to shoop is a picture of those uber c00l russian nazi kids who h4x0r3d the shit out of the internet.

haxor.png

Aha nice.

I never noticed this, but a friend of mine pointed out that the little dude is grabbing that other guy where H@xor my space letters are ............... Well, that dude has girl too; he must be the alpha-male... lol

HA. they cant hack shit, all that radiation must have gone to there heads, that's probably y they are all bald. :lol:.

Edited by Treewizard420

HA. they cant hack shit, all that radiation must have gone to there heads, that's probably y they are all bald. :lol:.

I've said it once and will say it again, "Do NOT drink from chernobyl lake".

Edited by tekio

HA. they cant hack shit, all that radiation must have gone to there heads, that's probably y they are all bald. :lol: .

I've said it once and will say it again, "Do NOT drink from chernobyl lake".

Someone spiked the koolaid lol.

LOL, they probably blame it on us...

Blame what? And I love how they proclaim us "greedy westerners"....aaah.......