r4p1d

Conficker-60 minutes

66 posts in this topic

*Disclaimer*

I did not create this...

post-10395-1238377327_thumb.png

And the idea that some bald russian kids can "hack into banks" made me piss myself in laughter. But, I mean, it's indisputable that they have extremely sophisticated tools to work with:

barneyhacker1ki.png

Awesome shoop :D.

Those kids aren't gifted once so ever. The pry on the stupidity of an average American and there ability to click every download link humanly possible. That doesn't make them special.

Exactly. Making skiddie botnets was what I could do when I was still gnawing on plastic and hugging my toy puppy. By the time I knew my ABCs, I was coding them. And it never ceases to amaze me how RETARDED people can be. It's utterly pathetic.

CLICK HERE TO GET FREE STOOF!!!!

What someone NEEDS to shoop is a picture of those uber c00l russian nazi kids who h4x0r3d the shit out of the internet.

Wish I could read Russian. I can only understand them because I'm Polish. It's practically the same language just with a different alphabet. I would look more into this :-/

Their handles are above their heads. It appears as though their group is "mp" or something.

Nothing to special but...

LAWL

Holy crap!! I leave my computer on over night while i sleep. I should go get Norton just to be safe.....oh wait, i use Linux. And i'm not a moron.

Does anyone half clued up with computers actually use Norton?

Yet to find one.

Yet to find one.

I use norton on my windows vista machine, it's free....for me.

What someone NEEDS to shoop is a picture of those uber c00l russian nazi kids who h4x0r3d the shit out of the internet.

Someone edit the russians, I'm too lazy.

Edit the barney hacking tool so that it's (Now with Russian talking barney assistant)

barneyhacker1ki.png

Edited by R4p1d

Yet to find one.

It came with my Sony Vaio, but 360 would take forever and a day to load; so, I took it off before even updating.

Yet to find one.

It came with my Sony Vaio, but 360 would take forever and a day to load; so, I took it off before even updating.

It's on my Vista machine, I got it for free, so why not?

I also get Kaspersky for free.

"You can be infected by simply visiting your favorite website."

Shit, I wonder what her favorite website is?

:lol:

Yet to find one.

What's wrong with Norton? Its usually in top three or five in scanning, and has been top in cleaning files, which many don't do as well. It's easy to use, the 360 suite covers most bases, and the new versions nowhere near as slow as it used to be. I use apps like BitDefender w/ IDS and behavioral analysis. But most people don't know how to do that, so I recommend something that has decent UI, all-in-one, and works on its own mostly. Norton Security Suite fits real nicely there. For real protection, you need a good HIPS. DefenseWall is my favorite, as it did excellent in independent testing. Not perfect, but good.

haxor.png

haxor.png

Aha nice.

I heard the local morning radio show talking about this, and I nearly raged. I guess it's another case of dumb people getting excited over misinformation. And LOL@ the idea that those Russian script kiddies could break into a bank.

Edited by zandi

I didn't know Sigmund Freud worked for Google.

Edited by Colonel Panic

I have way too much free time on my hands.

2s7ffgz.jpg

You are my hero.

I would just like to add that those "hackers" were not Russian, they were from Finland. You can clearly see the Finnish coat of arms next to the "bad kid". Yes, I registered for this and yes, I have too much free time on my hands. Reliable news or whatever you want to call it. =)

"You try to secure a network, but there is no guarantee that somebody can't come up with something that won't wreak havoc"

- CBS Network guy.

MS08-067. Patch or GTFO. :umph:

Such a non-story covered in an alarmist "hacker = evil godless heathen, come to rape your children, and pillage your village" way =/

Russian toolz. Alternative to Sub7. They have SubkerowskiZjeben :-/

post-10395-1238455734_thumb.png

I don't have Photoshop installed right now, but if I did, I would've done a threshold mod to make Barney look like this:

Che-Guevara-01.png

I don't have Photoshop installed right now, but if I did, I would've done a threshold mod to make Barney look like this:

Che-Guevara-01.png

I don't think Che Guevara knew how to speak Russian.

I have way too much free time on my hands.

2s7ffgz.jpg

Did I hear it right when dude logged into a chat room under the name goatse?

Che-Guevara-01.png

I don't think Che Guevara knew how to speak Russian.

LoL :D