Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aghaster

Connecting More Than Two Screens to One Computer

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

I currently have two screens connected to my pci-e Nvidia Geforce 8400GS, but I have a third screen I would like to connect to the same computer. I have no idea how to proceed, are there any cheap solutions? I've seen some computers have a VGA splitter, but I don't know if this enables me to have two screens showing something different, or would only allow me to output the same thing to two screens. Thanks.

Hi,

I currently have two screens connected to my pci-e Nvidia Geforce 8400GS, but I have a third screen I would like to connect to the same computer. I have no idea how to proceed, are there any cheap solutions? I've seen some computers have a VGA splitter, but I don't know if this enables me to have two screens showing something different, or would only allow me to output the same thing to two screens. Thanks.

most video cards allow any combo of 2 screens, 2 VGA, 2 DVI, 1 svid and Vga, dvi

SLI afaik does up to 4, but dont quote me n it

I checked and your card appears to have a TV-out. If your motherboard has a video output, you could connect the first monitor to that, the second to the video card output and the third (with a converter) to the TV output.