Siren

I need a friend with computer skills - please read-urgent

57 posts in this topic

Keep this on topic. This is a hacking forum, please don't turn this into a/s/l AOL chat rooms. I will lose this thread if is doesn't not stay on topic.

You know if you found any of this even remotely interesting you might want to consider studying to become a hacker, Miss Siren B)

Hello,

I am a very computer illiterate girl with an issue. =( My ex BF I think, has put some form of logger on my computer. Ive done the basics, but Im afraid its just something I cant find. I came here and read loads of posts and decided of all the places Ive looked for help, the knowledgeable folks here would be m best hope for help. I am at my lowest here, forgive my whining.

The Ex, is VERY smart about all of this stuff. I just feel very used and violated by it all. =( I will be forever grateful for any help anyone here can give me. Where to even begin finding out if and where something is. He knows things he shouldnt know and only by knowing what I do online would he be able to know. Although its nothing bad, Its enough to keep him entertained and me pretty much a prisoner.

PM me here if you'd like my email address to further discuss all of this. I know this post is lame but I truly don't know where else to go for help.

Thanks,

Siren

you could start by ending all processess in task mgr that are not windows/ what you have running / sytem restor if possible to and earlier date and no i did not read all of the posts i am way to lazy or you could use nettools/wireshark(forget which) to show you what is running at startup to show you what program/process is logger, inless its a awesome hardware logger which could be like oldschool ps2 attached to the keyboard or be like a usb device

you could start by ending all processess in task mgr that are not windows/ what you have running

That wouldn't be a good idea, "explorer.exe" runs under the user.

or you could use nettools/wireshark(forget which) to show you what is running at startup to show you what program/process is logger

You can just goto Start > All Programs > Startup. Or use CCleaner (data overwriting tool) to view startup also.

, inless its a awesome hardware logger which could be like oldschool ps2 attached to the keyboard or be like a usb device

They only had a relationship over the internet.

you could start by ending all processess in task mgr that are not windows/ what you have running

That wouldn't be a good idea, "explorer.exe" runs under the user.

thats why i said windows not system, like cftmon is windows but user

or you could use nettools/wireshark(forget which) to show you what is running at startup to show you what program/process is logger

You can just goto Start > All Programs > Startup. Or use CCleaner (data overwriting tool) to view startup also.

the one i was refering to shows like all of them even if hidden like it shows which proccess are started at startup and by which program like svchost cftmon ect ect. edit: eh i lied it only shows processes from apps not from windows but windows is system

, inless its a awesome hardware logger which could be like oldschool ps2 attached to the keyboard or be like a usb device

They only had a relationship over the internet.

i did not know that which yeah

Edited by dinscurge

i did not read all of the posts i am way to lazy or you could

Do what was already suggested.

It does make sense.

Edited by Swerve