Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kenjitamurako

ZENworks+Netware+Lightspeed systems

4 posts in this topic

Sorry phasma is right, could an admin please delete this thread when he/she takes notice?

Edit again: "The moderating team and forum administrators will occasionally edit or delete posts that are in violation of the rules, but posts and accounts will not be deleted on account of your own paranoia; doing so could easily be considered "tampering with evidence" if anything like this were to go to court."

In explanation I asked how to set the parameters on metasploit to add a user to my school's ldap context. I had been banned for reading manga over a proxy (onemanga.com). I had asked because I want internet access and despite being able to bypass novell 4.91 login screen lightspeed systems blocks on a ldap authentication basis.

Edited by Adamm

First of all read the forum rules, you cannot display malicious intent on here. You can ask about vulnerabilities but when it comes to asking how to exploit your school's server then you won't get to much appreciation.

If you wondering how to better use Metasploit then there are many tutorials like-

http://www.absoluteinsight.net/1176

http://www.irongeek.com/i.php?page=videos/metasploit1

Messing with your school isn't the brightest idea either. First of all if you get caught you can be suspended, fined, or arrested under some cases. They're just gonna check the logs to see your MAC address, and trace it back to you if you preform this in the school.

My account was banned for using a proxy, I was reading manga.

Huh? There's got to be something you are not telling us here, you need to use a proxy to read Manga online? What kind of Manga is thi-... nevermind, I really do not want to know.

My school has a no tolerance policy and won't re-enable it.

Understandably so, as most schools do not take kindly to kids using proxies... especially to look at "Manga".

I have a pretty 1) invasive tool already as after I was banned I bypassed the login screen, turned on the feature which allows you to lookup logins by name, 2) found my sisters middle school account and guessed the password.

So, you bypassed the login screen... and then found "your sisters" account and password, this has got me tripped up a bit. What do you mean by bypassing the login screen... what log on screen, the NetWare log on or the Windows log on? If you bypassed the logon screen... well damn I am confused; at anyrate, you have an account (albeit a hijacked account) why not just use that one? Also, if it really was your sybling's account, couldn't you have just asked to use her account every now and then, you know... rather than breaking into it?

Bottom line, I would like more information.