Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockermm2

jailbreaking iphone

6 posts in this topic

well yeah i googled it and i downloaded quickpwn to jailbreak the iphone 3g but it wont open and i have wine and everything so is there a quick download for linux to jailbreak the iphone 3g quickly

well yeah i googled it and i downloaded quickpwn to jailbreak the iphone 3g but it wont open and i have wine and everything so is there a quick download for linux to jailbreak the iphone 3g quickly

it probably relies on stuff that wine fails to emulate correctly, so maybe you could try with a windows virtual machine with USB direct access for the guest OS, or a maybe a BartPE Windows live CD would be enough.

it probably relies on stuff that wine fails to emulate correctly, so maybe you could try with a windows virtual machine with USB direct access for the guest OS, or a maybe a BartPE Windows live CD would be enough.

is that the only way ... i was hoping for a quickpwn or pwnage tool for linux

is that the only way ... i was hoping for a quickpwn or pwnage tool for linux

I love my linux. but when its comes to cracking a mobil to 700 $.

i don't wanna take any chance. so i did it on windows.

but if you going for the yellowsn0w.

remember you need to use PwnageTool, an the only verison i have seen of it. is for mac.

... gonna love dev-team

hope it could help.

-DaCh

but if you going for the yellowsn0w.

remember you need to use PwnageTool, an the only verison i have seen of it. is for mac.

... gonna love dev-team

Unrelated to the op, but QuickPwn is however available for mac and win, and a win equiv of PwnageTool is WinPwn.

iPhone jailbreaking tools don't work in linux nor do they work in virtualized environments.