Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FirdavsUZB

This time serious.....

12 posts in this topic

People I really need help, please don't tell me it's not legal, I know, that's why I'm changing the way I should ask a questions on this forum (but I think you know what I want)

Does MySpace have any vulnerabilities ? If yes please contact me aim:FirdavsUZB msn:Ferdawssaeid@live.com

People I really need help, please don't tell me it's not legal, I know, that's why I'm changing the way I should ask a questions on this forum (but I think you know what I want)

Does MySpace have any vulnerabilities ? If yes please contact me aim:FirdavsUZB msn:Ferdawssaeid@live.com

:roll: Stankdawg...Plz Do Something...

No, none. It is completely secure.

WAT?

post-214-1233464220_thumb.jpg

Edited by decoder

No, none. It is completely secure.

LOL. I knowz.

This guy is obviously serious, and he must really need help, seeing as how he keeps asking like this. I mean, he even titled his thread "This time serious....." Can't you see this is very important to him? Don't you think we should make an exception just this once, and tell him our most closely-guarded secrets about all the super-elite, awesome cyber-ninja techniques for attacking social networking sites like facebook and myspace?

I know we took a solemn oath never to share this forbidden knowledge outside the upper levels of our elite hacker society, but what good are we doing by sitting on all this amazingly powerful information? Isn't it kind of hypocritical of us to talk so big about how information should be free and everything, yet we sit here in our ivory tower built out of ones and zeroes and won't even help out somebody in what appears to be a real emergency? For all we know, this could be a matter of life and death!

He seems so sincere. Can't we just help somebody out this one time? I'm sure he's not going to abuse the knowledge. He seems like such a nice guy.

I vote we tell him all our powerful elite k-rad hacker secrets of how to destroy myspace. Whaddya say, guys? Should we cut this kid a break?

This guy is obviously serious, and he must really need help, seeing as how he keeps asking like this. I mean, he even titled his thread "This time serious....." Can't you see this is very important to him? Don't you think we should make an exception just this once, and tell him our most closely-guarded secrets about all the super-elite, awesome cyber-ninja techniques for attacking social networking sites like facebook and myspace?

I know we took a solemn oath never to share this forbidden knowledge outside the upper levels of our elite hacker society, but what good are we doing by sitting on all this amazingly powerful information? Isn't it kind of hypocritical of us to talk so big about how information should be free and everything, yet we sit here in our ivory tower built out of ones and zeroes and won't even help out somebody in what appears to be a real emergency? For all we know, this could be a matter of life and death!

He seems so sincere. Can't we just help somebody out this one time? I'm sure he's not going to abuse the knowledge. He seems like such a nice guy.

I vote we tell him all our powerful elite k-rad hacker secrets of how to destroy myspace. Whaddya say, guys? Should we cut this kid a break?

Are you kidding? If we divulge our awesomeness then we'll cease to be awesome! Let him keep bugging us, he'll get tired. Then, perhaps, he'll go and read something. Hell, he might even learn a programming language!

Wait he is a noob and you want to tell him but you will not tell me. I have been here longer. Please help me too. PPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE. Thank you.

We've been through this before.

Thread closed.