infinite51

Mathew Weigman - pleads guilty against retaliation against a witness,

28 posts in this topic

( In every form of government, if you aren't growing you are dying, if you haven't used your entire budget you get less budget next annum.)

I was doing some more Google mining and found some interesting intelligence on Mr. Throwbridge and his former debt collection practices. Which I should mention, in official court documents and testimony by Mr. Throwbridge would like to go back to doing after he is released.

With respect to Mr. Throwbridge and his former employer, I would sincerely hope that both Lindquist & Trudeau audits their internal policies to insure they are in compliance with state/federal laws. As to Mr. Throwbridge's official capacity, perhaps someone on this forum could research it further (since I found postings purporting he was everything from CEO to Vice President). Keep in mind that due to financial regulations, banking officials in order to conduct business must be Vice Presidents, ect.

Listing found on (Pacific Health Care Services Debt Buyer listings)

http://www.pachealthcare.com/

Company: Lindquist & Trudeau, Inc. Phone: 713-395-1481

Address: 2323 South Voss Road, Suite 315 Fax: 713-395-1496

City: Houston Region:

State: TX Website:

Zip: 77057 Email Address: jt@topgunsrus.com

Comments:

Credit and dept collector forums:http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234207

The real cost of your debt to Providian!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Found on CI.com:

Available for immediate sale, 2-3 agency Providian portfolio purchased directly from Unifund. The portfolio contains 622 accounts totalling $1,017,819.28, average chargeoff date 10/17/2000.

GREAT AVERAGE BALANCE = $1,636!!!!!!

Debtors located in GA, ME, RI, NJ, NY, PA, DE, DC, SC, MS, OH, MI, WI, MT, IL, MO, NE, TX, NV, OR & AR. Accounts worked internally by telephone only, no blanket settlement letters, not scored for legal. There is still a lot of opportunity left here, we purchased direct from Unifund and are unloading early as part of a change in our overall purchasing strategy from sub-prime to prime. This is a great opportunity for anyone who has success with underworked sub-prime paper.

Please contact me by e-mail or phone if interested.

Jason R. Trowbridge

Vice President

Lindquist & Trudeau, Inc.

Phone: (713) 395-1481 ext. 462

E-mail: jt@topgunsrus.com

Fax: (713) 395-1496

I think this topic has been fairly exhausted and everyone on this board understands that using spoofing services for nefarious purposes can land you in jail. However, I thought I would address HR. 251 bill, which if brought up in senate would have undeniably been passed. The bill would have made it difficult for the general public or any individuals to use these services with the intent commit identity theft, make harassing calls or defraud any person.

If you will recall when one of these service providers first introduced call spoofing in early 2004; only licensed private investigators, lawyers, domestic abuse shelters were permitted to utilize these service.

I would be interested in hearing the communities perspective on this bill, and since the two year time period has elapsed whether a similar bill should be re-introduced?

The original bill introduced by Eliot Engel (D) U.S. Representative of New York’s 17th District. Along with original testimony before the

http://energycommerce.edgeboss.net/wmedia/...n_caller_id.wax :

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-251

"6/12/2007--Passed House amended.

Truth in Caller ID Act of 2007 - Amends the Communications Act of 1934 to make it unlawful for any person in the United States, in connection with any telecommunication service or VOIP (voice over Internet protocol) service, to cause any caller identification service to transmit misleading or inaccurate caller identification information ("spoofing") with the intent to defraud or cause harm. Prohibits construing these provisions to prevent blocking caller identification or to authorize or prohibit law enforcement or U.S. intelligence agency activities."