Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FirdavsUZB

Anyone would like to help me ?

35 posts in this topic

It would be great if the project was ran again, I never really took advantage last time.

I would consider it as well, but the obvious still remains, Google everything and anything for all your needs.

It would be great if the project was ran again, I never really took advantage last time.

I would consider it as well, but the obvious still remains, Google everything and anything for all your needs.

Google is powerful, yes. But it cannot teach you everything. Sometimes it is good to have someone with common interests to do things with you and help out. Plus, some people just learn better that way. Not everyone can benefit from reading things online. That is why they just don't hand you books at school and tell you to read.

What ever happened to Verbal? Is he still around?

he's around, real life caught up with him as it does all of us.

-E

I wonder if he still "sucks at teh online"...

Hey, im interested in getting this up and running again. I think i could be a great idea if handled well. I dont have much to teach but im willing to learn

I'm interested as well, but I think one of the problems would be that everyone would want to be a mentee and there wouldn't be enough mentors to go around.

I think everyone has at least something they can teach. Maybe a "monkey work" program would be better, where newbies offer their time and in exchange for knowledge. For example a Mentor could say "i need a script to parse data x,y and z" and offer advice and guidance on coding style, language features etc as needed giving the mentor more time to work on more challenging projects yet allowing the newbie to gain real world experience.

Google is powerful, yes. But it cannot teach you everything. Sometimes it is good to have someone with common interests to do things with you and help out. Plus, some people just learn better that way. Not everyone can benefit from reading things online. That is why they just don't hand you books at school and tell you to read.

Yes you're totally right, I mean I can learn from google, but for me it's more interesting to learn it from someone who had experience so I can ask questions, it's waaaay easier for me, but what about the project, what kind project is that can someone explain me ?

With reading books and all i do have tonnes of time to read. Do you have any general books I should pick up before i get started or should i just pick a good looking one? I really want to learn too!

I need someone to teach me some more stuff about internet, hacking, but I don't want cracking I just would like to learn more about hackking and internet. And yes other than that I would like to learn how to make programs, using photoshop and different kinds of stuff.(anything to do with computers. more hacking.) So please feel free to teach me. Thanks everyone who replied. :D

To understand the internet you need to learn computer networking, TCP/IP, and how routers/switches/ etc work.

If you want to learn how to script programs then pick a coding language and learn it inside and out; PHP, C#, AJAX, JavaScript, Perl, C, Ruby, VB.Net, Python, etc.

For Photoshop I found the video tutorials from Lynda.com to be very helpful especially for some one new to Photoshop. There are also tutorials on Illustrator and Dreamweaver (which is a web design program).

For Photoshop I found the video tutorials from Lynda.com to be very helpful especially for some one new to Photoshop. There are also tutorials on Illustrator and Dreamweaver (which is a web design program).

:lol: Those videos are a crack up!

HOOZAH!......I always wanted to say that. Hooray for helping the noobies, such as myself; without professionals to teach us losers then the future would consist of nothing but noobs!!! I vote for a resurrection of the program!