Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FirdavsUZB

Anyone would like to help me ?

35 posts in this topic

I need someone to teach me some more stuff about internet, hacking, but I don't want cracking I just would like to learn more about hackking and internet. And yes other than that I would like to learn how to make programs, using photoshop and different kinds of stuff.(anything to do with computers. more hacking.) So please feel free to teach me. Thanks everyone who replied. :D

You should start by mastering your operating system.

After mastering both those things, you can finally begin to master bait.

I jest.

Always remember, you gotta keep a sense of humor!

Edited by Colonel Panic

After the Mastering of your Operating System and Google.com continue to master it more.

Once completed, decide you hate Windows with a passion and switch to linux.

Now we will master Linux and your Google searching skills.

Once completed, realize your sick of compiling everything in linux, switch back to Windows.

Repeat.

Honestly, there is no guide to being a hacker.

The only logical guidance you'll get is from the all knowledgeable Google. Wait, some of it isn't all that logical...

Just stick around the ballgame long enough, and soon enough, you to can be a hacker. :)

I guess you could say "Asking" is always the first step.

Edited by R4p1d

Read. A lot.

What ever happened to the DDP mentoring program?

Hehe People actually I'm pretty good in system and stuff, and it was just kind of stuff to tell a person to learn more about google. But anyways thanks again to everyone who actually replied. If there is any smarter answers please post your comment in this topic. Thanks again. And btw please read the question one more time, I asked for someone who can teach me if they have time.

Good Luck :roll:

ummm What do you mean by saying master bait ? What is that ?

DDP Program ? What is that ?? oh well I'm just going to google it.

Hehe People actually I'm pretty good in system and stuff, and it was just kind of stuff to tell a person to learn more about google. But anyways thanks again to everyone who actually replied. If there is any smarter answers please post your comment in this topic. Thanks again. And btw please read the question one more time, I asked for someone who can teach me if they have time.

Good Luck :roll:

I think there are two problems here.

First, you've asked something extremely vague. "I wanna learn stuff" is not something that's easy to help you with. Go read books.

Second, a lot of people ask this question. Most of them give up after a week when they realize they're going to have to read books. Most of them also seem to have underhanded motives they either state outright or start talking about shortly after starting to read. I certainly don't want to help someone do something malicious, if they want to do that they can learn by themselves.

So, to get help, you usually have to help yourself first. Getting your foot in the door is hard, but you have to do it yourself. Once your foot is in the door and you need help with more specific topics, you'll find you get much friendlier and helpful responses. People just don't seem to want to help people who can't help themselves.

So, pick a programming language and learn it. Get a (good) book about it and read it. Start to write programs. It doesn't really matter what they are, just write programs. Get some Computer Science textbooks and start reading about things like information theory. All knowledge is useful, if not immediately useful it'll help you understand things further down the road.

Lol.

----

I try to learn it all at once, and still do,lol, but I've also come to realise that if you do want to achieve your goal, then you gotta pick one area, learn it well, and that will give you a good strong starting position, then you can learn how it integrates with other areas of the system.

Instead of more vague questions, you can then talk in a more technical manner, which helps resolve the foreign language barrier :)

Edited by Swerve

ummm What do you mean by saying master bait ? What is that ?

More lol. :P

I too was wondering this. I would definitely be interested.

I think it was like 2 years ago, there was a "mentoring program" on Bin Rev. I think Verbal was the guy who organized it.

Lemme Google it, seeing as how you guys are all too goddamn lazy to.

--edit--

Googling:

mentorship site:binrev.com

returned 239 results, including:

http://www.binrev.com/projects/mentors.html

http://binrev.com/mailman/listinfo/mentorship-l_binrev.com

This thread refers to it, but also mentions that nobody seems to be participating: http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27156

Edited by Colonel Panic

I think it was like 2 years ago, there was a "mentoring program" on Bin Rev.

Lemme Google it, seeing as how you all are too goddamn lazy to.

I'm pretty sure it went under. I was in it for a little bit, but my mentor and I didn't quite get together when we were supposed to. So I dropped out like any good college student would. I think that was three years ago. I would love to see something like this pop up again.

EDIT: Here's the link. It was organized by Verbal, but I haven't seen him in a while.

Edited by isolationx

From what I remember, mentors and mentees would register in the program via email and then mentorships would be arranged based on subjects of expertise (on the part of the mentor) and desired skills (on the part of the mentee).

I guess the program is defunct, which sucks. It was a good idea. There are a lot of very smart and knowledgeable people around here and I for one would participate in both roles, mentor and mentee.

Maybe we could try resurrecting it?

I think there are two problems here.

First, you've asked something extremely vague. "I wanna learn stuff" is not something that's easy to help you with. Go read books.

Second, a lot of people ask this question. Most of them give up after a week when they realize they're going to have to read books. Most of them also seem to have underhanded motives they either state outright or start talking about shortly after starting to read. I certainly don't want to help someone do something malicious, if they want to do that they can learn by themselves.

So, to get help, you usually have to help yourself first. Getting your foot in the door is hard, but you have to do it yourself. Once your foot is in the door and you need help with more specific topics, you'll find you get much friendlier and helpful responses. People just don't seem to want to help people who can't help themselves.

So, pick a programming language and learn it. Get a (good) book about it and read it. Start to write programs. It doesn't really matter what they are, just write programs. Get some Computer Science textbooks and start reading about things like information theory. All knowledge is useful, if not immediately useful it'll help you understand things further down the road.

Haha well thanks for advice, I will tell the truth, I'm not the person who likes to read, because I don't really have time, but if you think so I will try to read. If you know any good books that I can get on internet without buying or going to the library please post the link or the names of the books. Thanks again :)

From what I remember, mentors and mentees would register in the program via email and then mentorships would be arranged based on subjects of expertise (on the part of the mentor) and desired skills (on the part of the mentee).

I guess the program is defunct, which sucks. It was a good idea. There are a lot of very smart and knowledgeable people around here and I for one would participate in both roles, mentor and mentee.

if we had enough interest i am sure we could arrange something.

if we had enough interest i am sure we could arrange something.

Hey, im interested in getting this up and running again. I think i could be a great idea if handled well. I dont have much to teach but im willing to learn

Hey, im interested in getting this up and running again. I think i could be a great idea if handled well. I dont have much to teach but im willing to learn

I'm interested as well, but I think one of the problems would be that everyone would want to be a mentee and there wouldn't be enough mentors to go around.

I'm interested as well, but I think one of the problems would be that everyone would want to be a mentee and there wouldn't be enough mentors to go around.

that was the problem the first time however with some help from you guys, I would be willing to give this project another chance

What ever happened to Verbal? Is he still around?

What ever happened to Verbal? Is he still around?

he's around, real life caught up with him as it does all of us.

-E

It would be great if the project was ran again, I never really took advantage last time.