Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antirem

Mac Rumors just got hacked!

12 posts in this topic

Mac Rumors just got hacked during the Macworld Keynote.

The live stream of events was going and then all of a sudden things began to go.. wrong.. like having Mac Rumors say they were being sponsored by 4chan or the kkk.

Mac Rumors Hacked

Yeah... I was working as 2nd tier support for a while and someone called not affiliated with the university (where I work) wanting to inform us it was hacked. He than went on to say and suggest that someone from our university was hacking it due to the fact that he was being redirected to the University's Homepage when he tried to access Mac Rumors. The person went on and obviously didn't know what he was talking about, and pointlessly called as he wasn't affiliated with Mac Rumors nor the university nor wanted to escalate anything which wouldn't go anywhere in the first place.

[/Pointless rant about an idiot]

Yeah... I was working as 2nd tier support for a while and someone called not affiliated with the university (where I work) wanting to inform us it was hacked. He than went on to say and suggest that someone from our university was hacking it due to the fact that he was being redirected to the University's Homepage when he tried to access Mac Rumors. The person went on and obviously didn't know what he was talking about, and pointlessly called as he wasn't affiliated with Mac Rumors nor the university nor wanted to escalate anything which wouldn't go anywhere in the first place.

Don't ban me or anything out of the blue but I was actually in on this 4chan "raid". I had no clue who hacked it but I was there n_n

Dude, stay away from 4chan. That shit'll rot your brain.

Too laet, am an hero! :P

Don't ban me or anything out of the blue but I was actually in on this 4chan "raid". I had no clue who hacked it but I was there n_n

Way to incriminate yourself...and fuck you for aiding in ruining the coverage. It was a shitty keynote as nothing I cared about was covered, but you still fucked it up!

Too laet, am an hero! :P

That's nothing to brag about :huh:

That's nothing to brag about :huh:

+1

Sometimes I wish you really were An Hero.

I'll just be satisfied I'm an oldfag.

Way to incriminate yourself...and fuck you for aiding in ruining the coverage. It was a shitty keynote as nothing I cared about was covered, but you still fucked it up!

I repeat: I had nothing to do with it besides the fact that I lol'd when whomever did the dirty d33dz.

Typical case of "serious business" blog:

4chan never pause to be crude, insensitive, and counter productive to human culture.

As if a board set up to post pictures of crudely drawn people performing sexual acts was supposed to be elegant, sensitive, and productive.

Typical case of "serious business" blog:
4chan never pause to be crude, insensitive, and counter productive to human culture.

As if a board set up to post pictures of crudely drawn people performing sexual acts was supposed to be elegant, sensitive, and productive.

True that, Its where I go to post nonsense and stupidity when I'm bored or not fapping/playing xbox.