Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
batman24

Private Torrent problems

5 posts in this topic

Hey, I'm not that much of a stranger to torrent but I just became a member of a what.cd and for some reason all my uploads are yellow (I'm using Vuze classic GUI) which indicates a NAT problem. However other torrents I'm uploading are just fine and they are from private trackers (such as Demonoid par example). Anyone have any ideas

BTM_24

first guess from me is that port forwarding isn't set up properly. i'd double-check that, although it sounds like you probably know what you're doing. maybe the different trackers use different ports? just a hunch.

Agreed. Normally for uploading you need to open an inbound port through the firewall. If you have not done this, or if you have not done it correctly, that may be what is causing the upload problems.

first guess from me is that port forwarding isn't set up properly. i'd double-check that, although it sounds like you probably know what you're doing. maybe the different trackers use different ports? just a hunch.

Most trackers should allow you to set the ports that your communicating on you would have to port forward them to the machine in question

-E