Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antirem

25C3 Confrence Videos

8 posts in this topic

I have worked WAY too long on this blog post.. but I have compiled a list of all the torrent files available for the 25C3 conference that ended on the 29th of december.. there was a good 6 hours of work on this (no joke)...

I am hosting a zip of all the torrents of videos out so far.. i will update it as new videos come online. ^_^

grab the zip from my post http://hackerblog.net/papers/25c3-videos since zip link may update

Edited by antirem

That is bloody awesome. Thank you.

Yes the conference was excellent, I only manage to listen live to the Closing Ceromony but am working through the recordings.

My favourite(s) so far are:

Hacking the MPS430

Fun with Garage door openers.

Mungewell.

Can you give me a link to the fun with garage doors? I dont have that one. I am only using torrents from piratebay since they I want them to last so ill upload it there.

My favorite talk was the Cold Boot attack talk. Again. But it was freakin hilarious! Probably my favorite part is when he showed the conference an episode of two different shows using the coldboot attack and FAILED miserably! "My Own Worst Enemy" showed an agent spraying the entire computer with some hairspray looking spray, and then pulling out the RAM with the computer still on with....get this.....TWEEZERS. LAWL.

And my favorite, the show "Numb3rs" showed the FBI techie lady freezing a ....... SIM CARD!!! ROFL LAWL!!!!!!!

ROFL.....

The OGM movies play just fine, but the WMV ones do not. Even in Windows Media Player. :(

Eh well.

I choose to grab only pirate bay torrents since they would be more sustainable.. unfortunately that meant I couldnt choose the format for all the videos.. oh well..

The CCC meanwhile published all videos right here:

http://media.ccc.de/

Just click 25c3 in the cloud tag. Older videos from the last years congresses can also be found there. Have fun =)