theGoldfinger

Wanted: Hackers for reality based docu drama

59 posts in this topic

Wow...this thread has gone way to far.

So, now that we're completely off-topic, hah! I kinda miss BL!411.. It had more of a k-rad underground feel to it than 2600.. :2guns: and obviously it was hella leet when compared to BinRev's zine. What kinda articlez did you write for it?

I miss it too. Theres alot. Off the top of my head; optical scanning, espionage, CIA tradecraft, psyops, social engineering, mind manipulation, rfid, lots of 2 part series articles, um, thats all i can think of without going thru them.

Just wondered what the purpose of posting a punk ass snitch and registered C.I. in this thread was supposed to do? Was that supposed to hurt my feelings or embarrass me? That guy set me up with the feds, and as a result I did 2 years in federal prison.

And now you're recruiting for a TV show for a guy that had 5 seasons running?

the only difference is when other production co.'s do it they get responses from people interested in the opportunity, usually bending over backwards to fit into the parameters of the show, unlike here.

Hahahaha, you expect people to bend over for your vague propositions? You really are clueless.

The "honey" was provided in my first post. I'm not chilled out because i've been attacked.

You started with the passive agressive responses.

But who here is going to produce a hacker show? And get it on TV? Wheres the plan? Who's in charge of it? Please, tell me who's got the proper and correctly depicted version of the next hacker show in development? I'll gladly sit down with them and hell, bring them on as a consultant.... Don't all jump up at once...

How about you tell us about the show you're doing, just like I asked three times before?

Surprised you skipped that one, since thats my real claim to fame seeing as how we've been featured in every single piece of media from print (FHM, Playboy, Max, Marie Clare, EVE, etc.) to radio (Howard Stern, Jay Thomas and dozens upon dozens of radio shows worldwide to TV segments from all over country including Germany, Hungary, Australia, and about a dozen others to the internet and so on and so forth.

Funny, I never heard of you.

surprised a leet haxor like yourself managed to miss all that and singled out my Fleshlite affiliate program in a lame attempt to embarrass me.

You embarass your own self enough, he doesn't need to do anything.

As a result of my rapping, kidnapping, promotional skills and wild media publicity, I was able to get MY OWN TV show, which has already been funded to the tune of 6 figures, and is being shopped to various markets.

Obviously all your rapping and kidnapping didn't help when it came to you landing in prison.

You act like i'm some hidden mystery man with a pie in the sky idea trying to lure poor unsuspecting hackers to their TV doom. lol I'm more visible than the giant red L on your forehead asswipe. My phone number is all over the internet, its on my website.

Then why did he and the rest of the people in this thread have to provoke you for over a day to post that information and you still didn't do it? If you're so fucking brilliant then why didn't you show your credentials at the beginning? Why are you behaving like some kind of shut-in asperger's kid when it comes to giving some concrete information and then spaz out when people get sick of your bullshit?

See what I do for a living. Maybe i'll spend a little time looking up your info, maybe you live close, and we can meet up in person and discuss it. You seem to have alot to say, i'd be glad to meet up and discuss it more if you like.

Be afraid, the rapping, kidnapping internet tough guy is watching you.

WatchTrout? you again? allow me to reply to your clever and oh so insightful retorts.

1. Yes. Did I mention he has other shows as well?

2. I don't expect anyone to 'bend over', thats strictly your realm of expertise.

3. Not true. Read it again, it was you and your associates that began with the pass/agg responses. If you don't like where were at, you should not have taken us here.

4. Tell you about the show i'm doing? Hmm. I thought I already did. Are you dyslexic? Are you having trouble reading the first post in this thread? That is all there is to know. I know you asked 3 times, and if you ask 33 more times I'm going to answer you the same way. What more is there to know?

5. Funny you never heard of me, nah, not really. I'm certain you don't leave your desk much, hidden deep in your moms basement/secret lair, surrounded by He-man action figures, manga comix and cases of tissue and you are probably unaware of a great many things happening out there in the world. Theres alot you havent heard of or know about i'm sure. But now that you know about EK, peep the CSI: Miami episode, or should I just start posting articles for you? I've already done everything you want to do. Your funny. :D

6. I'm not embarrassed at all. I'm an open book. Why dont you post your name, pic, number? Lets see the big shot with the uber killer s/n watchTrout! I'm sure your a real baller.

7. Really? rapping n kidnapping had nothing to do with my case. Although it didn't hurt when I signed the deal for my show. Rapping, kidnapping, soon to be felon was the trifecta that sealed the deal. lol

8. What credentials do you speak of? My profile says who i worked for and what I do, are those the credentials you mean? Clicking on my name or profile coulda told you that. Or would you have preferred I tell my whole life story, in the first post to prove who I am...that wouldn't have been any fun, its clearly better to harass and flame someone, then try to "expose" them in a thread. What a joke. Now you know everything about me, so now what? I know, "Tell us about the show!" there, I said it for ya.

9. Dont get me confused with you. I'm not an internet tough-guy. Thats your domain. e-thug.

Now, if anyone would like to get back on track, with insight, info, CONSTRUCTIVE advice or suggestions or just to contribute in a useful manner, please do.

I'd really like to get back on topic.

I'm easy to get along with, and will gladly talk about whatever, but if you feel the need to attack me, be prepared, I can, and will give it back. I'm not concerned with hurting your feelers and I'm not here to prove anything to anyone, so stop demanding info thats not forthcoming, like scripts, samples, names, numbers of prod. staff etc.

If no ones interested and its not wanted, thats fine. I'll take it elsewhere. I've already been pointed in the right direction from some of the more knowledgable and low key insiders on this site. I'm not worried about finding the right people for this opportunity, they're out there.

I also invite Stankdawg to examine any of the info i've presented in my post for accuracy and legitimacy. Dawg, PM me for details. That is, if you want to know for yourself, or even want to be part of this thread.

For those of you like ohm-jester, watchTrout and fagma or fazer or whatever your cool script kid name is, you guys need to get off my nuts. I know its a place your most comfortable, but please, they need room to breath.

If anyone wants to talk for real about this, like i said, PM me or email me direct. For those of you hitting me with solid info via PM, I thank you and do appreciate it. Keep it coming. :)

2. I don't expect anyone to 'bend over', thats strictly your realm of expertise.

Great, instead of addressing the point, make a juvenile sex joke.

Tell you about the show i'm doing? Hmm. I thought I already did. Are you dyslexic? Are you having trouble reading the first post in this thread? That is all there is to know. I know you asked 3 times, and if you ask 33 more times I'm going to answer you the same way. What more is there to know?

"What more is there to know?" You're trying to convince us to devote time and effort to a television show that you repeatedly neglect to tell us the most basic details of...and you're wondering what more we want to know? Seriously? Are you really that fucking thick?

5. Funny you never heard of me, nah, not really. I'm certain you don't leave your desk much, hidden deep in your moms basement/secret lair, surrounded by He-man action figures, manga comix and cases of tissue and you are probably unaware of a great many things happening out there in the world. Theres alot you havent heard of or know about i'm sure. But now that you know about EK, peep the CSI: Miami episode, or should I just start posting articles for you? I've already done everything you want to do. Your funny.

If this is your opinion of hackers, what exactly motivated you to make a show about them?

I'm not embarrassed at all. I'm an open book.

That's why you wouldn't tell us anything about yourself until Ohm dropped your docs, right?

9. Dont get me confused with you. I'm not an internet tough-guy. Thats your domain. e-thug.

Because WhatChout's the moron bragging about rapping and kidnapping. Wait, no.

This thread has crossed the line into "flame war" and has lost all value for meaningful discussion. It should be closed.

zandi, "BL11" was a typo. He meant "Blacklisted 411."

Edited by Seal

This thread has crossed the line into "flame war" and has lost all value for meaningful discussion. It should be closed.

I totally agree. -_-

Great, instead of addressing the point, make a juvenile sex joke.

Tell you about the show i'm doing? Hmm. I thought I already did. Are you dyslexic? Are you having trouble reading the first post in this thread? That is all there is to know. I know you asked 3 times, and if you ask 33 more times I'm going to answer you the same way. What more is there to know?

"What more is there to know?" You're trying to convince us to devote time and effort to a television show that you repeatedly neglect to tell us the most basic details of...and you're wondering what more we want to know? Seriously? Are you really that fucking thick?

5. Funny you never heard of me, nah, not really. I'm certain you don't leave your desk much, hidden deep in your moms basement/secret lair, surrounded by He-man action figures, manga comix and cases of tissue and you are probably unaware of a great many things happening out there in the world. Theres alot you havent heard of or know about i'm sure. But now that you know about EK, peep the CSI: Miami episode, or should I just start posting articles for you? I've already done everything you want to do. Your funny.

If this is your opinion of hackers, what exactly motivated you to make a show about them?

I'm not embarrassed at all. I'm an open book.

That's why you wouldn't tell us anything about yourself until Ohm dropped your docs, right?

Because WhatChout's the moron bragging about rapping and kidnapping. Wait, no.

Another one? :roll:

What was the point? Please, tell me. Juvenile sex jokes are all that some of you can grasp. I've got lots more.

I think some of you are borderline delusional. Who am I asking to devote "time and effort"? That is for YOUR benefit. You either choose to participate, and see what happens, or you stay here an argue. Its obvious where YOU stand.

Yea, I'm fuckin THICK. aka Adam Thick :)

Thats not my opinion of hackers. Thats my opinion of HIM.

As i said, ad nauseum, I worked for BL411 for a long time. I've been in the scene since the mid 90's. How bout you?

Please save the "drop your docs" talk kid. You'd get your mouth blown out in prison saying stuff like that, thankfully your safe behind your monitor an s/n. Ohm googled me, wow, what a leet haxor. Who gives a fuck if he knows that I have a successful business, rap records, an octopus, and adult entertaiment affiliations?? Is any of that relevant to my post, or the opportunity presented? No! Would that have made you feel better if I would have posted all that from the jump? Please, you have no argument. Bye!

I am on vacation and was informed that there was a thread that had gotten out of hand that I should investigate. After reading for about 20 minutes, I am going to make an abbreviated response before closing the thread. It is Christmas, after all.

1) The Goldfinger is, in fact, a staff writer for Blacklisted!411 magazine. It was a hacker magazine carried on shelves for a few years with a speckled past. The wikipedia page about it was deleted by the wikipedia nazis, but luckily we were able to keep a copy on DocDroppers. It gives a short history. Let me use this opportunity to suggest that people contribute to that page and the entire DocDroppers site in general.

2) I do not know the Goldfinger (under any of his names) personally nor does he know me other than the fact that we were both writers for Blacklisted!411 magazine. The offer that he posted has no relation to me, DDP, or BinRev. I am only saying that to clear the air that we do not know about it one way or the other. It may be perfectly legit, it may not. I do not support nor condone it since I do not know anything about it. If you are skeptical, then don't participate. If you are interested, then contact him. It is that simple.

3) Anyone is allowed to post here requesting help or participation in any project related to hacking. This is not against the rules. In fact, it is encouraged. At the same time, people are allowed to respond with their true feeling about a topic as well. This is in general hacking where we encourage debate. This one got a little out of hand. This happens sometimes with intelligent people talking passionately about a topic.

At this time, *I* am choosing to close this thread simply because it has gotten out of hand and has gone beyond debate and turned into a dick waving contest. I don't think anyone intentionally did this, but in the heat of the moment things elevated. Surely all of you can respect that. Let's let this go quietly and be adults here. I think everyone's opinions and thoughts are clearly conveyed, so there is nothing more to be accomplished in this thread.

Go play with you Holiday presents and relax! :)

*THREAD CLOSED*