antirem

Minneapolis Meet

249 posts in this topic

23rd looks good.

Ill try to be at the next meet as well

I am still trying to get a hold of the individual I originally talked to. I will make the plans for the 23rd and post the info here. Any objections?

Did anyone go to the meeting this Saturday? I was busy with finals week approaching.

No objections- I'll try and invite some of my friends as well

23rd looks good.

yeh 23rd is fine :P. when is the next meeting going to be?

23rd looks good.

yeh 23rd is fine :P. when is the next meeting going to be?

alright, crypto. What time is good for you and where would be a good meeting place?

Meeting tomorrow still right?

I am still trying to get a hold of the head admin for the MSI tour.

Not sure about the meeting mate, unfortunately I wont be there :( Keep us informed about the tour in this thread- some hack-factory people are interested.

I don't think i will be able to make it this time! I really wanted to but finals are kicking my ass right now.

I have been in the works to create an awesome "hacker challenge" for you all. I will have it ready for next month. It will involve many different skills.(part geocaching, programming, cracking, etc..) I really hope you will all play. My goal is to have it be a "take home" (I can only think of "school words" right now) thing. There will also be prizes...

I use too many quotes...

Not sure about the meeting mate, unfortunately I wont be there :( Keep us informed about the tour in this thread- some hack-factory people are interested.

meh wont be able to make it after all.

Edited by dinscurge

Where's a good place to park?

Or is parking so bad that at 2 miles away I should just take a cab?

Is there public wireless?

I'll be there at 3:40.. someone call me if I don't find you by 345, 6124143x7y x=4 y=6

I'll be there at 3:40.. someone call me if I don't find you by 345, 6124143x7y x=4 y=6

there.. i don't see anyone, but at least i know where it is and where to park for the next time! I havent been in a university building for 18 years! It's creepy sorta. . .. hmm this chair is more comfortable than mine, though, and it's really sunny and spacious in here! It's like being at the airport!

Edited by kerm1t

there.. i don't see anyone, but at least i know where it is and where to park for the next time! I havent been in a university building for 18 years! It's creepy sorta. . .. hmm this chair is more comfortable than mine, though, and it's really sunny and spacious in here! It's like being at the airport!

Haha. Glad to see we have one more person on bord.

Hope to see you and everyone there next month!

Did somebody say hacker meeting? Red six reporting in! As long as these meetings aren't at Plan-B coffee house hehehehe

So I am increasingly doubting that I will be able to make this tour happen on the 23rd. I still have yet to get a response back from my contact. I will continue to push for a tour, but at this time, I would not plan on it for the 23rd of May.

Simmons

OK, so finally heard back from my contact. He has a busy schedule, but I am wondering what is best for everyone? It seems that Fridays and Wednesdays seem to be pretty open for him, and he tends to leave the office "by 1630'ish". I will be almost-unreachable for the next two weeks, so I will leave it to ya'll to work together and come up with a decent time to get away from work and romp through the land of gigaFLOPS.

Crypto

OK, so finally heard back from my contact. He has a busy schedule, but I am wondering what is best for everyone? It seems that Fridays and Wednesdays seem to be pretty open for him, and he tends to leave the office "by 1630'ish". I will be almost-unreachable for the next two weeks, so I will leave it to ya'll to work together and come up with a decent time to get away from work and romp through the land of gigaFLOPS.

Crypto

either works equally well with me given the same amount of notice

Crypto

either works equally well with me given the same amount of notice

Same here... Ill need a week if possible. If not, I can do it anytime after 5:00

any info on the tour or the meeting this month?

any meeting in july?

any meeting in july?

Im up for it

As this is my last year in college I want to leave an impact however small. If I am able to leave a lasting compsec group at the University than I think I would be happy. I have plans to bring a lot more people together this school year and depending on the politics start something official at the U. I would like share some ideas with you all next time we meet up if your up for it.

Edited by ~Total_Blackout~

alright sounds cool. first or second sat. in july?

alright sounds cool. first or second sat. in july?

Does not matter to me. Does anyone have a preference?

it doesnt matter to me either

Let's go with the 10th. OK?

sounds good.