antirem

Minneapolis Meet

249 posts in this topic

ok, let's make it next week then. I wasn't there yesterday. Did anyone come?

nah i dont think so. next week works for me also

If any of you are on, I am here at the bottom level. I have a blue netbook and a leather jacket on.

If any of you are on, I am here at the bottom level. I have a blue netbook and a leather jacket on.

How was the turnout? Sorry I could not make it this time.

How was the turnout? Sorry I could not make it this time.

pfft i couldn't make it either :P

That would explain why nobody was there :P.

really? did you look around the different floors after like 3:15-30? as we dont really meet on the bottom floor its like one floor down from the level where you walk in which is like the 3rd one form the bottom.

There were no groups of people. Just about 4 people all together studying separately. There was some job fair thing in there as well, that may have scared some people.

aww that suckz :P. lol.. o well hopefully we'll all show up next month

Spillin my two cents:

1) This months hackin9 has a nice tut on recovering deleted jpegs the "1337" way like Sigflup did in one of our early meetings.

2) I would like to make another "hacker challenge" game now that we have more people. Anyone up for it? There will be prizes provided by me. (2 months from now)

3) Can we have next meeting be on the 13th?

Spillin my two cents:

1) This months hackin9 has a nice tut on recovering deleted jpegs the "1337" way like Sigflup did in one of our early meetings.

2) I would like to make another "hacker challenge" game now that we have more people. Anyone up for it? There will be prizes provided by me. (2 months from now)

i might try the challenge if i can make it to the meeting, when i tried it it didnt work because i used linux/rm to delete the picture so all i could restore was the filesystem data for the name of the file :P. the second saturday again?

Spillin my two cents:

i might try the challenge if i can make it to the meeting, when i tried it it didnt work because i used linux/rm to delete the picture so all i could restore was the filesystem data for the name of the file :P. the second saturday again?

Yea, I have been crazy busy recently so I have not been paying much attention to the board. (With the birth of my second son and what not).

Anyways, First Friday is this Friday (obviously), and I am down for whenever for meeting. I am intreged by a hacker challenge, but will need more details since my freetime is in short order right now.

Is anyone else going to Defcon this year? I am starting the ramp up for this season and I am curious about who all is going.

Simmons

meh probably not ever going to hacker con, as there all to focused on the lego brick building that is computer programming, and im just to tempted to bend the brick or twist it or weld them together sideways.

I wont be able to make the 13th meeting for I will be in the Caribbean. :cool:

I have a free 2600 shirt if someone wants it. It's too small for me. Here's a picture of it.

laldmaacb.jpg

I only wore it like twice.

Thats awesome!

Too bad it's too small :(

I have a free 2600 shirt if someone wants it. It's too small for me. Here's a picture of it.

laldmaacb.jpg

I only wore it like twice.

I've got total_blackout going once- total_blackout going once-

total_blackout going twice... twice for total_blackout- do I have any other takers?

Sold! to total_blackout for $0. Next time I see you, or when you want to schedule, I'll give it to you.

LOL Awesome! thanks!

Will you be able to make it this Saturday?

Sold! to total_blackout for $0. Next time I see you, or when you want to schedule, I'll give it to you.

LOL Awesome! thanks!

It's this saturday? Yeah sure- 3pm?

Sounds good!

LOL Awesome! thanks!

Sounds good!

LOL Awesome! thanks!

Can't make it today- I'm sorry

:( Its cool.

Anyone going to come or will I be alone?

I guess I'll find out.

Hope to see you all next time!

Sounds good!

LOL Awesome! thanks!

Can't make it today- I'm sorry