Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
n1njastr1k3forc3

myspace spammers=annoying

11 posts in this topic

There is a particular problem that I have been having with a particular myspace scam. There seems to be a bunch of messages flooding in offering free notebooks with a url attached. I just have been deleting these. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if so what have you been doing about it. :ninja:

Update. I clicked on the URL and it brang me to a goggle like site offering free note books. obviously its a no brainer not to go there. However the poster of these messages is constantly changing their name so it is imposible to block them. d

I never actually understood the point of myspace. I mean, has anybody ever heard of Skype? Aim? Actually writing your own site or using a template? Its just a gateway to a crapload of other stuff that people don't need.

I never actually understood the point of myspace. I mean, has anybody ever heard of Skype? Aim? Actually writing your own site or using a template? Its just a gateway to a crapload of other stuff that people don't need.

And it's also a breeding ground for pedophiles..... :spawn1:

I personally use Facebook. Facebook, while it does have it's annoyances, is a great place for meeting girls.

Im not saying i dont use anything else. However I have many friends that are not as technology adept as myself so i must humor them with my myspace page. :P