Irongeek

PhreakNIC 2008

10 posts in this topic

i will hold the binrev meetup if thats cool with everyone. 6:05pm on friday during the dinner break, we can all meet in the lobby. tacos again?

I'm going, I'm cool for a meet up.

Tacos sound fine with me.

I'm wouldn't mind going. I really don't have many friends that would be interested in going. That said, would anyone mind rooming together?

I would most likely go if I can find someone to room with.

Thanks,

Zraith

i post this every year it seems, if you dont have a room, its still cool, the first year i went, i did not know anybody, i made friends and they let me crash on their floor, phreaknic is a good time.

i will hold the binrev meetup if thats cool with everyone. 6:05pm on friday during the dinner break, we can all meet in the lobby. tacos again?

That works great for me. :)

i talked to skydog last night, it seems on friday evening there is a cookout at the con. if this is going to go on, we should just have the binrev meetup there, instead of going out. anyone that wants to meetup, talk to me at the con, ill have all the info.

Well that was fun :D I'll try to get my images uploaded as soon as I can. Thanks to everyone for a fun (and far) vacation!