Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eth0enigma

'Pre-crime' detector shows promise

9 posts in this topic

I don't think its a bad thing for the government to watch tom cruise movies. After all, they did make topgun into a real place after they saw the movie, and ive heard that the school is educational as well as instructional. People learn to fly airplanes there and stuff, similar to the movie. The government did an alright job of mimicry there.

Even though it wasn't a tom cruise movie, I think they started flying airplanes and jets and planes and aircraft off of boats after they watched pearl harbor. Dang, that was a well thought out movie. Boring snoozer chick flick in the beginning, then soon as the chix fall to sleepzors all the crazy stuff happens and the dudzorz get all interested and what not.

But aside from my degrading grammar and spelling in my previous statement, both movies inspired the government to do something good. Its nice to see them inventing 'Pre-Crime' machines like this. I hope they work.

Everyone, sign this petition to make the government build a time machine!

http://www.petitiononline.com/g0v3rnm3/petition.html

I don't think its a bad thing for the government to watch tom cruise movies. After all, they did make topgun into a real place after they saw the movie, and ive heard that the school is educational as well as instructional. People learn to fly airplanes there and stuff, similar to the movie. The government did an alright job of mimicry there.

Even though it wasn't a tom cruise movie, I think they started flying airplanes and jets and planes and aircraft off of boats after they watched pearl harbor. Dang, that was a well thought out movie. Boring snoozer chick flick in the beginning, then soon as the chix fall to sleepzors all the crazy stuff happens and the dudzorz get all interested and what not.

But aside from my degrading grammar and spelling in my previous statement, both movies inspired the government to do something good. Its nice to see them inventing 'Pre-Crime' machines like this. I hope they work.

Everyone, sign this petition to make the government build a time machine!

http://www.petitiononline.com/g0v3rnm3/petition.html

Actually "Top Gun" is the United States Navy Fighter Weapons School and was started at MCAS Miramar in 1969 (then NAS Miramar). Fighter weapons school aka Top Gun is now standard for most all Naval Aviators in a Fighter/Attack (F/A) Aircraft. It really had nothing to do with the movie other than fame, and possibly the fact that more people went to "Top Gun" after 1986.

HOWEVER.. TOPGUN IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER OF ALL TIME I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY!!

Now I return you to our current topic.... </jack>

See you in room 101.

Cool, but at the same time, this tool would be abused, in that case innocent people would be harassed and abused. I do not approve.

Great. So now your having a bad day because your boss or girlfriend or neighbor pissed you off, and your running late for a flight, or what have you...then you get flagged by this thing and targeted for more harassment. When does it end?

People are so scared of everything, and the govt. plays on those fears and even creates them! Of course they have the solution, more intrusive technology to pry into every facet of your life. Pre-crime? Thought crime?? Makes me sick. :angry: They already have all they need, its called 'conspiracy', and they can slap that on anyone and build a case around it, I know, been there, done that. I guess thats not enough, now they want to eliminate multiple parties and start at the origin, in your brain.

*looking for tinfoil beenie..*

i would say go for it because there sytem would suck, i mean someone does something stupid and you get pissed of, i wish you were dead then they would be like zomg he gona h4x his f4ce up