Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kitche

Now kids don't be like this idiot

9 posts in this topic

This guy is an idiot. He contacts me all the time asking me to participate in his pyramid schemes and comment on his blog and all his other bullshit included.

Has anyone called the number? (800)-380-0012

These guys are pretty messed up. What's the story with them and cs? Does anybody know the story?

This guy is an idiot. He contacts me all the time asking me to participate in his pyramid schemes and comment on his blog and all his other bullshit included.

Has anyone called the number? (800)-380-0012

Yousif or Mark? I had my own little run in with Yousif a while back.

Yousif got my AIM SN I guess off the forums...he spent a long time explaining how he could pwn my desktop in minutes without trying. So, feeling fairly confident, I gave him my actual public-accessible IP address -- which he claimed wasn't even online. Guess the mighty ICMP reject was just too much for him. This was some attempt to convince me that I needed to get my boss to hire him as a security consultant.

Yousif got my AIM SN I guess off the forums...he spent a long time explaining how he could pwn my desktop in minutes without trying. So, feeling fairly confident, I gave him my actual public-accessible IP address -- which he claimed wasn't even online. Guess the mighty ICMP reject was just too much for him. This was some attempt to convince me that I needed to get my boss to hire him as a security consultant.

Yeah he'd been IMin me for almost a year now I guess. Not anymore though, more or less told him to fuck off. Kid is full of shit.

I used to go to school with Yousif and know him and Mark are like Calvin and Hobbes…so much that they sorta hung out with each other a little too much. There was a rumor going around the school about how Yousif walked in on Mark in the shower after gym class and screamed like a little girl. Nothing sexual happened from what I’ve been told, but come on. Like a little girl?

If you can’t act tough in the real world, there’s always the Internet, right?

I loled :D

I like to stare at this image gallery all day long. I leave it open when I sleep and while I work. It constantly checks for updates, to see if the images have changed.

http://vaptsec.webs.com/

Hope he's got the bandwidth for me to keep this open! According to my bandwidth meter its taking 1.2 mB/s just to look at these pictures! Wow!

Everyone, go check it out!