Hembree

Crazy stalker

12 posts in this topic

405-365-NUMBER EDITED OUT BY I-baLL

A friend of mine, on a military base in California, is constantly getting text messages from this number. Whoever it is always seems to know what he is doing or where he is, almost any time of the day. When I tried to use a reverse phone lookup on this phone number, it said it was a landline from Oklahoma. There is a base in Oklahoma that a few of us went to before coming to this base.

Can anyone get any information on this phone number?

Is it likely that someone is using a computer to send these messages? I'm a n00b at phreaking but I know you guys can get alot of information that I can't. I really wish I was more into this now.

Edited by I-baLL

Are you sure about your source? I checked two seperate sources, and they both seem to show up as a number in an AT&T Wireless exchange.

http://www.bellsmind.net/NPANXX?NPA=405&NXX=365

http://www.telcodata.us/telcodata/telco?np...mp;exchange=365

As far as SMSA, here's what I could dig up...

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22OKLAHOMA...lient=firefox-a

http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Asm...lient=firefox-a

Maybe the block is reserved for AT&T Wireless numbers belonging to government employees in Oklahoma City? It's not too clear to me.

hope he enjoys amber alerts from every state...

The site will not send out Amber Alerts unless you click that you agree to the terms and conditions. I only use the site to verify the wireless carrier and never to spam people. I cannot speak for anyone else.

Name: Unlisted 
City: Oklahoma City
State: OK
Zip Code: 73109
County: Oklahoma

Aw, come on, man, think! How can you be getting text messages from a landline number? Text messages are sent by cell phones. How about you just call the number and see who it is?

Well, it was coming from a military base so I wasn't sure if they had some kind of system set up that I didn't know about or what. And you can't call it, I have tried that already.

I figured out that it's a wireless air card. I used to have one with verizon and I could text through it.

The site will not send out Amber Alerts unless you click that you agree to the terms and conditions. I only use the site to verify the wireless carrier and never to spam people. I cannot speak for anyone else.

Well, not the alerts persay, but I did send about 3000 (?) password replies to this phone number.

Afaik it costs money to accept messages so :P

I'm sorry, I am bored.

You're not bored. You're just an idiot sheep. (By that I mean that you're somebody who is easily tricked into doing things for other people.)

Anyways, Hembree, how do you know that the call was coming from a military base?

You're not bored. You're just an idiot sheep. (By that I mean that you're somebody who is easily tricked into doing things for other people.)

Anyways, Hembree, how do you know that the call was coming from a military base?

^_^ Good O'l Phinger at work.

The texts were usually asking military-related questions. There is a base in Oklahoma with the 405 area code. The squadron is based there, then there is a detachment of the squadron on this base in California.

I figured out that it was someone working here, with a laptop and the air card he bought in Oklahoma, sending texts. He was pretty tricky about it until I revealed him.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Also, I apologize for my initial ignorance. Some of the times when we would text the suspicious number, our phone companies would say that it was a landline. Maybe this was when the aircard was offline. Also, we knew that phone calls would not go through.

Thanks again.

Edited by Hembree