Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zapperlink

RFA Christmas Edition

5 posts in this topic

Hey all. I havent ran this by Dual yet so it may get shot down I tried to call him tonight about it but was unable to get a hold of him. I was pondering a special release of the RFA a Holiday one if you will. Now the idea was to have a 2 hr segment of nothing but RFA.. now this wouldnt have to be broadcasted as we are normally use to 1 hour but I figured for the holiday we could gather on the mics again and give the RFA listeners something for Christmas. I was thinking some of the hardcores getting on and we just discussing in a open forum manner.. having myself, Dual, wintermute.. merichan, possibly try and grab Rax and even Kondor.. hell the more the better. Now I guessed 2 hours but hey it can be longer. The idea being that we give the community something to listen to for the holidays that is a little out of the ordinary.. anyways just tossing it out there so Dual.. get back to me on this.. would love to help you put something like this together.

hehehhe, i have enough stuff to fill two hours. dual knows what im talking about. :rockon: :rockon:

Thats perfect then.. I know I have a lot to talk about and this week Im mostly free so I can get in and do it..

I like this idea. We'll talk...