Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jamie79512

Cons in Austin

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew about any decent conventions that come through Austin, tx. I couldn't find anywhere else to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place. The only one i have heard about is the Maker Faire which i've already bought my weekend pass. Any ideas?

SummerCon and HoHoCon were held in Austin in the past...

"Hey, your looking for meetings in austin right? There is a lockpicking group that I am going to join this fall when i go to school. Check it out, longhornlockpicking.com i believe is the site, if not just google it. I was told by one of the head guys that they are going to try and have three seperate groups, Beginner lockpicking, advanced lockpicking, and computer security i believe. Thats the only one i know of so far"

- jamie79512

"Hey, your looking for meetings in austin right? There is a lockpicking group that I am going to join this fall when i go to school. Check it out, longhornlockpicking.com i believe is the site, if not just google it. I was told by one of the head guys that they are going to try and have three seperate groups, Beginner lockpicking, advanced lockpicking, and computer security i believe. Thats the only one i know of so far"

- jamie79512

Lol why did you quote my pm? and @ quertyman, thanks already bought my ticket though :-)

Cuz im not in austin :P

I would like to update the site to include local meetup groups..