Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rakshit

Suggest me a safe and clean IP changer

10 posts in this topic

I need a safe and clean ip changer .. which is free from viruses , flooders and ... trojans etc

can any one suggest one and how to use it...

Any IP changer u guys prefer.

thanks

You can't just "change" your IP address. Your ISP assigns an IP address to you via DHCP and you have that IP address for as long as they decide. There are some ways with some ISPs to release your DHCP lease and get a new one, but I don't think any of them are reliable. It depends on what type of equipment your ISP is using and how it's configured.

if you are trying to add some anonymity your internet traffic try using a socks proxy or web proxy. Maybe a service such as Tor.

but to answer your question literally. $ipconfig /renew

My ISP is using flat earth network model.

I need anonymity from yahoo server. bcz i get bann by yahoo server .. for 1.5 hrs! , if found spamming.

SO if i can connect using some other ip address i can get out of the bann.

Well proxy wont be helpful caz it slows down my conn by 1/10th , so no use!

Though i used a Free VPN service that assigns a new IP address ... but i scanned it and it said it has some adware viruses (though not sure if adwares are viruses or not).

Any means i can get a free VPN software which is clean?

* dont spam ...

* no good fast VPN is free ... less you have a hookup some place ..

* and if you are going to pay for warez just get a usnet account for like 30$ a month.

I read recently that if your ISP has long lease times, if you connect up another router with a different MAC address, this may cause a change, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet.

I read recently that if your ISP has long lease times, if you connect up another router with a different MAC address, this may cause a change, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet.

I know that recently, I flashed the DD-WRT firmware to my WRT54G wireless router. That seemed to make my IP change. I don't know for sure if that is what did it. But that would be a pretty big coincidence.

Hmm, maybe it occurs on hardware changes as opposed to the MAC address, as I guess your would still be the same despite the firmware change.

I know that recently, I flashed the DD-WRT firmware to my WRT54G wireless router. That seemed to make my IP change. I don't know for sure if that is what did it. But that would be a pretty big coincidence.

It's probably because your ISP's DHCP server gives you new settings every time you power on your router.