Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rootme

Anonymous Bank Account

17 posts in this topic

Hey I was wondering (if it's possible) how to go about getting an anonymous bank account without some form of ID. I looked on google a bit and there are some company's but they charge like 3 grand. Anyway any info will help.

Thanks

To be honest, if you can't afford the 3 grand, you really don't need that kind of account.

Also, why would why would a bank start an account without any ID>? How would they know who's money it was when you came to collect it?

No accounts are truly "safe " anyways, even the infamous swiss account can be monitored.

Swiss bank secrecy protects private banking information; the protections afforded under Swiss law are similar to confidentiality protections between doctors and patients or lawyers and their clients. The Swiss government views the right to privacy as a fundamental principle that should be protected by all democratic countries. While secrecy is protected, in practice all bank accounts are linked to an identified individual, and a prosecutor or judge may issue a "lifting order" in order to grant law enforcement access to information relevant to a criminal investigation

In the US that qualifies as money laundering and can get you 6 in a federal hooscal. This kind of service caters to those who want to hide large amounts of cash from their country's government and prevent seizure in case of a bust, most in mid to high six figures up to millions. 3K is not really that much for a truly anonymous account. Some overseas laundering operations charge 50K and up annually. Most are in 3rd world countries that do not receive aid from, or have other ties with places like the UK, Germany, and the US. Nigeria and Cuba are good examples of the countries you would deal with.

Also, a lot of those overseas banks are very shady. A few years back there was a documentary about a member of the original Columbian drug cartel whom got took for tens of millions by the government of a country providing laundering services. There was a coo in the overseas country. The overthrowing government then took control over all financial institutions.

Edited by p0larized

What are the names of the companies that charge $3K??

Umm, Im just blurting it out, I heard Swiss accounts are all "secret". Everyone knows Swiss accounts are untraceable, etc. bla bla, maybe that's what you're looking for?

Umm, Im just blurting it out, I heard Swiss accounts are all "secret". Everyone knows Swiss accounts are untraceable, etc. bla bla, maybe that's what you're looking for?

For the most Swiss courts have been known to comply with US investigations since 1977. They have however provided refuge to persons wanted by the US justice system, such as the Mark Rich fiasco. For the most part opening a Swiss bank account will only avoid any red flags that would draw attention in the US. Going into a bank with say, $500.000 cash in the US would be reported to the government immediately. Most people that can afford to have $500.000 in a lump sum never see the cash, it's just numbers in an account.

Edited by p0larized

Going into a bank with say, $500.000 cash in the US would be reported to the government immediately

It would? I deal in cash all the time for security and privacy. What with rent, bills, salary and so forth I often deposit/withdraw more than that from various accounts each month. Abnormal sure, but suspicious and worthy of flagging?

Going into a bank with say, $500.000 cash in the US would be reported to the government immediately

It would? I deal in cash all the time for security and privacy. What with rent, bills, salary and so forth I often deposit/withdraw more than that from various accounts each month. Abnormal sure, but suspicious and worthy of flagging?

When receiving deposits more than 10K it is a US law that a Currency Transaction Report must be filed by the bank. Every one of which is supposed to be reviewed by the US Government.

Honestly, there is no reason to carry around that much cash in a lump sum and that is not by accident. Our economic system is designed to make it difficult to deal in large quantities of cash. This is monitored very closely by the US government. Legitimate business persons have no trouble filling out a credit report and obtaining a black AMEX if they're financially blessed.

http://www.ice.gov/partners/cornerstone/redflag.htm

When you obtained these accounts you or your company were required to fill out some paper work. More than likely your bank knows who you work for and how much you make each month. Everything looks in order, no "red flags" were perceived. Your bank has a good idea of what you pay for rent and expenses. That is different than walking into a bank unannounced with half a million dollars. Any banker, law enforcement person is going to wonder why someone would walk in off the streets with half a million in cash. It would be reported and investigated.

Edited by p0larized

That is different than walking into a bank unannounced with half a million dollars

Apologies, I misread the original post as $500 -_-

Thanks for the additional information though, I'm glad I asked.

What do you guys think of e-gold? Personally, I like the principle of privacy, regardless of having enough money to justify it.

Edited by Rivelli

Swiss Banks are no longer what the used to be. If you want a true "offshore" account, you need to go somewhere in the Caribbean like the Cayman Islands to open one. If you have enough money, you could pay someone to do it for you.

Swiss Banks are no longer what the used to be. If you want a true "offshore" account, you need to go somewhere in the Caribbean like the Cayman Islands to open one. If you have enough money, you could pay someone to do it for you.

That's pretty funny because I just came back from the cayman islands with a friend. Damn i wish i knew that then.

rootme:

The Cayman Islands do not offer Swiss Bank Accounts. People may call them Swiss Bank Accounts, but they are not. They are commonly referred to as Offshore Bank Accounts. Do you really think the Cayman Islands Government would loose tourism dollars from the US to protect your deposit which would probably be under $100.000.00? That is why most truly anonymous bank accounts are in countries that have no ties with larger nations. What is the US going to do to Cuba? Their only option would be to start a war over money laundering. As Cuba knows that would look very bad with the UN and the rest of the world.

The original poster was in fact correct. In 1977 the Swiss Government agreed to assist the US with criminal investigation regarding financial transactions. However, most Swiss Banks will not go out of their way to report suspicious deposits or transactions to the US Government.

Edited by p0larized

Godamnit, if only I could be a rich columbian drug traffiker who actually has the money to put into one of these accounts if it existed....oh well, ** dream ends...back to my minimum wage lowlevel IT job :(

Edited by Remix

If you want to open a bank account in the states without using your SSN, make friends with someone that works there. That's about the only way to get it done in the states. We talked about bank accounts and shit on planaheist.com forums awhile back and had some cool ideas.

What do you guys think of e-gold? Personally, I like the principle of privacy, regardless of having enough money to justify it.

A sound theory in principal but Im sure I read somewhere recently that the directors are being done for money laundering .. only time I ever used it was for purchasing WoW gold before Blizzard went completely anal and made everyone grind for fer there cash.