Widow

White House telephone directory - Does anyone have complete one?

7 posts in this topic

DOES ANYONE HAVE A COMPLETE WHITE HOUSE TELEPHONE DIRECTORY?

Telephone Directories available on-line show White House names/numbers but many numbers in this NNX are MISSING! Has anyone computer-inputted ALL "existing and listed numbers" in NPA (202), NNX (456), (SEE: http://www.freewebs.com/whitehousedirectory/), and produced a list of ALL telephone numbers that are NOT LISTED TO ANYONE at the WHITE HOUSE?

What about private direct numbers (listed and unlisted) to the White House at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue that are not in NNX 456 and go directly to those who live/work at the White House rather than through the White House switchboard?

Does anyone know if anyone has filed a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request requesting the ENTIRE WHITE HOUSE TELEPHONE DIRECTORY? Since this is public information, it should be available to anyone! :roll:

Edited by Widow

Scanning, my friend. As we discussed beforehand, it'll get you far in this world.

Scanning, my friend. As we discussed beforehand, it'll get you far in this world.

I second that.

Everyone expects everything to be handed over to them freely.

I have a complete list. But you can't have it.

Money plays you are like 6 sexonds from getting banned. I don't feel too bad posting useless crap in a useless thread! die!

You could just google for it, the white house directory is very easy to find.

If you have problems finding it PM me.