Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rakshit

what hashes are these " √☺ √♥ ²&#8593

10 posts in this topic

Can some one tell what type of hashes are √☺ √♥ ²↑ ²▼ these

It looks like you're trying to display binary data in ASCII. Don't do that.

Yeah is their a way to decode binary to ascii. Just for Knowldege sake!. My intentions is not to use it for illegal purpose.

Yeah is their a way to decode binary to ascii. Just for Knowldege sake!. My intentions is not to use it for illegal purpose.

You can't "decode" it, it's already "decoded". Read up on ASCII tables before you ask such questions.

@sshblack

No. i m looking for something that can convert √☺ √♥ ²↑ ²▼ into ints equialent ascii code .

But as said by whatchout that it can not be reverted back to ascii then may be it cannot.

anyways thanks for the help guyz

<!-- THE POST 313261 -->
<div class="postcolor" id='post-313261'>
Can some one tell what type of hashes are &#8730;&#9786; &#8730;&#9829; ²&#8593; ²&#9660; these

<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_313261-->

</div>

Are you guys sure it's binary? It looks like valid HTML ASCII to me...don't non-printable binary characters show up like this?

I think what OP wanted was something like this, he was just using incorrect terminology and bad grammar which made it nearly impossible to understand what he was looking for.

Edited by Spyril

That looks like somebody sent you something in some foreign language and it got interpreted as DOS CP437. If that’s the case, the raw code would look like this:

0xfb 0x01 0xfb 0x03 0xfd 0x18 0xfd 0x1f 0x5e

The most probable decoding would be: fiffiﴘﴟ怊

Maybe it makes sense to somebody who’s trilingual.

Edited by Al Bundy

@sshblack

No. i m looking for something that can convert √☺ √♥ ²↑ ²▼ into ints equialent ascii code .

But as said by whatchout that it can not be reverted back to ascii then may be it cannot.

anyways thanks for the help guyz

It cannot be reverted because it is already interpreted as code in whatever coding you're using. You can use tables like this one to see the numerical values of certain characters.