Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cyber-geek

Cheap Webhosting

15 posts in this topic

I can provide anyone with cheap webhosting with a .com domain for £10 -£ 15 or $20-$30 a year

for 15-25gb of space and 75-125gb bandwidth

or a .info domain and hosting for £6.50 - £11.50 or $11 - $23 for a year

or 2 years .co.uk domain and hostng for two years for £16 - £26 or $32 - $52

it runs using cpanel meaning you get things like stats and fantastico

payment must be by paypal

PM, email (sales@geeksandcohosting.com) or fax (0845 301 0057 )me for more details or if you want different ammounts.

Callum Phenix

Geeks and Co Hosting

Edited by cyber-geek

Our new servers have come online so we can now provide you reseller hosting for £35 or $70 a year for 50gb space and 300gb bandwidth.

But all is neogotiable!

PM, email (sales@geeksandcohosting.com) or fax (0845 301 0057 )me for more details or if you want different ammounts.

Edited by cyber-geek

I forgot to say, we will also give you acess to our clients area were you have acess you hundreds of website templates and software

Edited by cyber-geek

Don't you guys like Americans?

http://us.geeksandcohosting.com/

Index of /

* cgi-bin/

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at us.geeksandcohosting.com Port 80

we have recently redesigned our website so it looks like I forgot to up the new designs

Don't you guys like Americans?

http://us.geeksandcohosting.com/

Index of /

* cgi-bin/

Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at us.geeksandcohosting.com Port 80

The UK site looks great while the US one is WTF

Now your directories are open. Why would anyone give you money for hosting if you can't even manage your own website? I'm sorry, a webhost needs to be professional and reliable, and you're neither. Plus you keep spamming it on every halfway relevant thread on these forums.

I can provide anyone with cheap webhosting with a .com domain for £10 -£ 15 or $20-$30 a year

Callum Phenix

Geeks and Co Hosting

I don't see a link idiot.

Callum Phenix

Geeks and Co Hosting

I don't see a link idiot.

I Know there is no link. This is because we are offering you a special price separate to our normal price list

Callum Phenix

Geeks and Co Hosting

Now your directories are open. Why would anyone give you money for hosting if you can't even manage your own website? I'm sorry, a webhost needs to be professional and reliable, and you're neither. Plus you keep spamming it on every halfway relevant thread on these forums.

Yes, but it doesn't matter how the pages look as long as we provide a good quality sevice to our customers.

Also we are very busy designing other websites for clients so are not currently concentrating on our own website, as we have had a large ammount of customers recently.

Callum Phenix

Geeks and Co

So you are making excuses for why your website has a bad design and has possible security issues?

What kind of excuses will you make for when the actual service goes to shit?

Instead of paying for your hosting, I think I'd rather use my money as a fire starter during the winter months.

Yes, but it doesn't matter how the pages look as long as we provide a good quality sevice to our customers.

Yes, it does. A broken and poorly designed website is a big sticker on your forehead that says "I'm incompetent." Whether you are or not is beside the point. Would you hire a general contractor who lives in a hovel?

Also we are very busy designing other websites for clients so are not currently concentrating on our own website, as we have had a large ammount of customers recently.

Define "large amount." I really doubt all that many people have been duped into giving you money. From the looks of the PHP code you nicely left exposed for me to peruse, you shouldn't be writing code (HTML or PHP) for anyone at all.

Good lord this website sucks, even on the UK version, the whole bottom nav bar links all go to one site, and if you click the "contact info" page at the top, it says

"Our phone number is 075"

Nice.

Also: http://www.bourne-grammar.lincs.sch.uk/inc...216_issue14.pdf

lolwut, year 8 = 13 years old.

That sounds about right.

EDIT: And checking the whois of geeksandcohosting.com shows "Daniel Grammatica" as the contact name, and he is in that pdf above. So either Callum Phenix uses Daniel's account on the forums here, or he has split personalities :)

Edited by jedibebop

Oh god, he admits to being 14 on his profile...and apparently Poetic-Justice is his friend...this is all starting to make sense now.

Okay, I think we get the idea at this point, folks. Let's all lighten up a bit, shall we?

Nowhere else really for this thread to go but down.

Closed.