Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eth0enigma

813 Meeting Postponed 1 week

8 posts in this topic

Due to the hope conference we will be having our 813 meeting on 7/25

-E

I did manage to find that you start at 6PM, but how long do the meetings usually last?

Just moved to St. Pete and I'd really like to start coming to some of these but I work Fridays until 9PM <_<

I did manage to find that you start at 6PM, but how long do the meetings usually last?

Just moved to St. Pete and I'd really like to start coming to some of these but I work Fridays until 9PM <_<

sorry the panera closes at nine we are usually done around 8 to 8:30

Maybe if I tap the combined resources of the St. Pete LUG, 2600 meetup, and Binrev 813 we can get some other folks who can't make it Fridays and do a second meetup on a Saturday or something :)

I get that most people work m-f 9-5 but why are ALL of the hacker/geek meetups on fridays?

So anyway, would anyone currently attending this meetup be interested in a second meeting? perhaps a week or two staggered from the main meeting, on a Saturday? I don't want to detract from your main meeting, I just wonder if anyone has similar schedule restrictions to myself (or maybe wouldn't mind attending two meetings, I know I'd show up twice if I could)

Edited by Enmaku

Maybe if I tap the combined resources of the St. Pete LUG, 2600 meetup, and Binrev 813 we can get some other folks who can't make it Fridays and do a second meetup on a Saturday or something :)

I get that most people work m-f 9-5 but why are ALL of the hacker/geek meetups on fridays?

So anyway, would anyone currently attending this meetup be interested in a second meeting? perhaps a week or two staggered from the main meeting, on a Saturday? I don't want to detract from your main meeting, I just wonder if anyone has similar schedule restrictions to myself (or maybe wouldn't mind attending two meetings, I know I'd show up twice if I could)

i am game once a month on a saturday maybe the last saturday of the month. if you want to talk to the lug and 2600 guys and see if that's good for them.

I'll start posting around then, and see if we can get enough folks to have some kind of geeky meeting on a Saturday!

If anyone else is available for a Saturday meeting, please let me know so I can verify that we have enough people to make this worthwile. :D

ok it's officially impossible to get ahold of our local LUG or 2600 group without actually showing up... hopefully I'll get some emails back, but if anyone knows some folks who attend either group (or would like to if schedule permitted) please send them my way, they can email me as well (enmaku@gmail.com) if they're forum-shy.

no offense intended eth0, but I'd like to have a headcount higher than 2 (myself included) before I actually set up a meet. ^_^

ok it's officially impossible to get ahold of our local LUG or 2600 group without actually showing up... hopefully I'll get some emails back, but if anyone knows some folks who attend either group (or would like to if schedule permitted) please send them my way, they can email me as well (enmaku@gmail.com) if they're forum-shy.

no offense intended eth0, but I'd like to have a headcount higher than 2 (myself included) before I actually set up a meet. ^_^

good luck with that :) I usually have 3 to 4 guys come out to my meeting