Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StankDawg

BinRev meetup at the last HOPE

34 posts in this topic

OK, so we are about 3 weeks out and now that the schedule has come out, I have a better grasp on what is a good time to meetup. It looks like I am wide open Friday night, so perhaps a meetup at around 10 PM Friday the 18th would be good.

I will be in and out of the conference the whole weekend, but we need to pick one time so that I can plan to be there to meet everyone. Otherwise, my availability will be pretty random between sleeping, talks, volunteering on cameras, and other things :heart: .

Please post a confirmation here. We will meet in the vendor area at 10 PM and we can find a place to hang out and talk and then make our traditional trek to white castle (unless anyone else has better ideas). As always, I will have some presentations with me if anyone wants to see them. If anyone has any show and tell or swag that they want to bring, please do so.

:borg: WEAR YOUR BINREV TSHIRTS FRIDAY IF YOU HAVE THEM! :borg: I will try to bring a few (XL only) but do not count on it.

:paw:

That should be good for me. I'll be there.

you know i'll be there :)

I am shocked and saddened to see that there is only 1 real response to this (Enigma doesn't count because we will be hanging out anyway :P) in the 2 weeks that it has been up. Based on this lack of interest, I will not go out of my way to bring anything special or give any presentations or anything like that.

It is kind of sad to me that no ones cares anymore. :cry:

I confirm my presence to the meeting :) If have nothing planned for the 17th in the evening, is there anybody else that will be there on that date and would like my company?

I am shocked and saddened to see that there is only 1 real response to this (Enigma doesn't count because we will be hanging out anyway :P) in the 2 weeks that it has been up. Based on this lack of interest, I will not go out of my way to bring anything special or give any presentations or anything like that.

It is kind of sad to me that no ones cares anymore. :cry:

I am saddened that i don't count anymore :) deepgeek has confirmed that he will be joining us as well and plexie will be there of course.

I'LL BE THERE, STANK!

Question: Should I bring my laptop to show some source code of mine or this is more of a meeting where we will do some non-hacking related stuff?

Question: Should I bring my laptop to show some source code of mine or this is more of a meeting where we will do some non-hacking related stuff?

You can if you want, but due to the lack of interest, I will not be bringing mine. If you want to get together outside of this meeting time to work on something specific, we can talk about that there.

Also, I am leaving tomorrow so today is my last day in the tubes for a few weeks. I will be back on 07/25, possibly a few days before that, but probably not.

The moderators and admins are all aware and will continue to run things just as they always have. Thanks to them!

I want to go, but if i do im going to miss all or most of saturday.. Think it would still be worth it?

I'll obviously be there.

I will be there as well, pimping my binrev shirt.

Edited by Cessna

Oh yeah, can I come too?

I'll be there, providing there's no delay in transportation. We may end up pulling the wheels off my truck-with-a-broken-axle and putting them on d34dh4ck's car-with-shit-tires.

I won't be able to attend the last HOPE, but I know alot of people from the 757 area here in virginia will be going. Some people from hrgeeks, etc.

Should be a nice turnout..

I will certainly be there. I'll also be there Thursday and Monday for A/V stuff if anyone is around.

I will certainly be there. I'll also be there Thursday and Monday for A/V stuff if anyone is around.

I'll arrive by bus at Port Authority Terminal at 3:15PM on thursday, so if you want to do something on thursday evening, I'm free.

I will be there as well, pimping my PLA hat :umph:

Seriously jealous guys and gals, I bet the conference is gonna be great.

Take plenty pics for the gallery for us missing out to have a look at!

And HAVE A GREAT TIME BINREV CREW!!

I'm currently at hope, I'm helping placing wires. Can't wait for tomorrow morning!

I'm there right now, just saw this thread, I've been very busy and forgot to check and see what the deal was going to be with binrev folk.

Here are a couple of the group shots I took and other random bullshit.I have about 600 pictures from the con to sort through. It was awesome to meet all you guys again.

dsc01855ah8.jpg

dsc01858hm0.jpg

dsc01862zx0.jpg

dsc01815ee8.jpg

Edited by Murd0c

so wait is that you with the thumbs up murd0c?

Yeah, that is me and Aghaster.