Running With Scissors

Where are all the good radio shows gone???

9 posts in this topic

Do you know of any good radio show out there that are any good?

I know off, off the hook, off the wall... , and Phonlosers.org...

But after Binrev and AntiMem are off the air... What am i going to lisen to then... ? ??

The UK's Hacker Voice radio show is pretty good too.

It's like the BinRev radio show only British with the associated techno vs. nerd-core for the music.

It also gives a good perspective on things outside the country, especially when they get into social and privacy issues. The website, interface, and forums are all pretty similar to BinRev, only blue. They are somewhat new but they have their style down so it is pretty enjoyable.

-----Phail_Saph-----

I've all but stopped listening to these. Not on purpose, but rather because life tends to get in the way. But now you've got me recalling the summer of 05. I must have listened to months worth of radio shows... Ah yes, the good old days... ^_^

unfortunately life tends to get in the way of being able to produce radio shows. I would rather be able to dedicate at least 2 good hours of time for each show, inject at least a bit of quality. due to other projects stuff tends to have to be put on the back burner.

This is some times a positive thing. Allowing me and other people to dedicate more time to other projects etc.

As with everything in this world things come and go. But there will be some one else who will take up the baton. Thankfully HPR has fills that gap... alongside all the other underground and mainstream shows too.

I would say to anyone, who thinks that there is not what they seek out there.. im sure there are a few of you out there. Try and do it for yourself! produce a 45min show of specifically exactly the type of thing YOU would love to download and listen to. I can guarantee some one will like it.. slowly it will snowball into bigger greater things.

But, if it doesn't take off. Don't get dis hearted. Try something else.

I really miss AntiMeme. :( That was one of my favorite shows!