Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raven

keylogger

6 posts in this topic

for some reason im being gay and cant find a completly fre key logger, and i cant write well enought o make one so if yall could tell me where i can get one that would be cool. i need to drop it on the schools computers, so one that can be put on a lower account that records adminstrator activity would be what i want. i have physical acces through a very secure link ( afriend) so if yall can direct me thnkz

I am: Pfour

My ip is:>172.21.7.177

i am at bradshaw mountain high school in the photo room, come play on me but dont destroy

raven

what OS are these things running? if it's 9x, you can install a kernel-level stealthy keylogger from a 'user'-level account.

I never was able to find a good free Windows keylogger when I needed one. I used Windows Keylogger (v5.04 at the time) to do the job and it worked quite well. It can e-mail you updates and encrypts the log file of captured keystrokes.

Hey sorry just seeing this thread. I have one in my toolkit called GhostKey Logger.

Works great, full version free keylogger. Email and encryption capabilites, good stuff :)