Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ikebobs

free internet access

8 posts in this topic

hi guys i am actually a new buddy in the forum,plz guys i was wondering how i could exploit the internet access

provided by my GSM service providers to gain 24hrs free internet access,kind of a hack that enables me bypass all authentiaction and

validation protocols implemented on their gateway routers. thanks

Edited by ikenna

You really think it's that easy?

Oh but it is. There's an option in the options menu for it. You just never noticed it before.

But seriously, think it through ikenna. If there were a simple hack that allowed this a lot of people would know about it. People would be cheating all over the place and it would be fixed. This isn't like the old analog cable systems where anyone could get hooked up if they knew how to do it (or paid the cable guy $50) and even buy descramblers on the black market and get the premium channels for free. It's because of these authentication protocols that this is highly improbable, and that any such "hack" will quickly be fixed if discovered. Not to mention anyone caught using it could be charged with a crime or have accounts canceled.

TANSTAAFL.

You really think it's that easy?

Oh but it is. There's an option in the options menu for it. You just never noticed it before.

Darn sneaky buggers, must've put it in white text on a white background.

hi guys i am actually a new buddy in the forum,plz guys i was wondering how i could exploit the internet access

provided by my GSM service providers to gain 24hrs free internet access,kind of a hack that enables me bypass all authentiaction and

validation protocols implemented on their gateway routers. thanks

<--edit by droops -->

Isn't a phones authentication info handled on the SIM card? So if you were to clone someone elses SIM card, you could acess the internet on their dollar.

This of course would be no easy feat, seeing as how you'd need physical acess to someone else's SIM card.

And his english is nothing to complain about compared to some of the people who've passed through here.

Actually you used to be able to get free sky movies with nothing but a 9v battery. Man that made me laugh.

I wouldnt get your hopes up someone will hand you freegsm.exe here.

If youre looking for free internet the best thing you can do it buy a wifi card.. theres always a network lying around if you live in a busy enough area.

[edit] tao_of_pi, at least with the UK's Three network the authentication is controlled by a sim card.. one you can dial into *works in call center* Considering the cost of these things though getting physical access to it wouldnt be easy. [/edit]

Edited by Departed