hacnslash

cccpr episode 1

36 posts in this topic

dudes, i dont wanna be a pain in the ass...but this new episode kicked major ass.

not the first part when i was on, but the second part where elimist talked to the mci ops and techs..dude he went off on em...get the show it was GOOD.

edit: wait for the dl link...

also, if somebody can mirror the stream that would be really kickass.

Edited by hacnslash

oh man i agree. that show was phenominal.

"i sit and learn about phones everyday. i know what i'm talking about"

op: do you have any more questions??

elimist: yeah, but i don't think you have the intelligence to answer them

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I missing something? Like a download link?

And I'll mirror it, if ya want.

theres still no download link...we're working on it, its just technical difficulties, well have it up maybe today.

EDIT: IT IS UP, COME AND GET IT WHILE ITS HOT!

Edited by hacnslash

the necessary props will be given on the next episode to the ppl that made the site and the recording available to you, we thank you guys :wub::wub:

I'm gonna try to download it later, how long is the show?

its about a 20 meg mp3, its around 2 hours long.

edit: ok, ive heard that downloads are going pretty slow, remember this is just a basic cable connection with 128kb upload speed. it'd be better if you used some kind of download manager or even if somebody will set up a bittorent link that would be great. Also, if anybody else wants to mirror the archive then pm me.

Edited by hacnslash

I'll be mirroring it as soon as my download completes . I have some space on my friends website. 30gb of bandwidth a month that he never uses :D.

Are you streaming the show right now or is it just dead air and i can hear some talk in the background...cause whatever is on the stream is really quiet and so far away as if teh volume isnt even up

way to go kizzie! fo shizzle. if you need any help i can help host a couple archives w/ cbzone if u wanna just have another mirror.

why didnt anyone ever mirror default when we had server problems :( lol

Sorry, I had technical problems with the stream last night (apparently someone decided it would be fun to unplug our cable modem around midnight..)

Everything should be working fine now.............Um, as I said if you can't hear whats going on turn up your speakers :D the volume on the telephone line (Which is active most of the show) really, really, really, really sucks. I appologize, it won't be an issue next show.

THANKS to all those people who mirrored.

Thanks for the mirror, pig monkey. :) I know that I told doug about it, he's just a dumbass sometimes.

aaaaaaaaaa

we have a new host.....and yet ANOTHER domain name change

cccpr.datamachine.net

there is NO MORE cccpr on my personal site, so dont look for it...i will however add content pretty soon to my site too.

What I posted here before now doesn't matter..I was going to install redhat on this PC but my CD is scratched badly and I won't have time to reburn it before saturday. There will be a show saturday

Edited by Elimist