Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epew23

Jailbreak iPod touch with soptware update

11 posts in this topic

I have the soptware update. I am not sure that they still work on my iPod if I down grade to 1.1.1. Any downgraded their iPod with the soptware upgrade? And if so did the apps work still. Ty.

I didn't downgrade for the jailbreak stuff ... It works without downgrading to .. Mind you I have the 1.1.4 software, or whatever it is, don't know if there is any newer version yet.

I didn't downgrade for the jailbreak stuff ... It works without downgrading to .. Mind you I have the 1.1.4 software, or whatever it is, don't know if there is any newer version yet.

same.

I wouldnt do any of the software upgrades, dont they lock your itouch? :o

Just upgrade to 1.1.4 and use this.

It's pretty easy and self explanatory.

Now other people i know have said that if i jail break i will lose my software upgrade even though i paid 20$$ for it is that true. also i wont get briced for doing this with the software upgrade right?

Project Pwnage is due for release this week with included iPod Touch support. I suppose there will be custom firmwares with all the apps included available via BitTorrent. I'd wait a day or so.

I think Ziphone also has some limited support for the Touch but I'm not certain.

You shouldn't lose your apps if you use the method I posted above. All you would need to do is transfer the apps from iTunes back to your iPod after you jailbreak it.

OK i did it and it worked great thanks man

next question (lol) i installed Apollo before and even fixed it to work on 1.1.4 without a computer. I cant remember how. Any idea what the source is that allows me to download the fix? :voteyes:

cool greate stuff. Thanks.

now how do i add ibeer for laughs in the pub? i have the one for iphysics but it is nothing compared to the one for the iphone. there must be a way to get it on my ipod touch. here is a video of the one i want . it might not be free.