Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calamity_Jade

You thought they didn't exist...

10 posts in this topic

I know a few tech-savvy woman, they're smarter then I'll ever hope to be.

Some of the best hackers in the world are women. They think with both sides of their brain, right? ;)

I guess the reason this myth exists is because the average person is not interested in computers at all, so typically when you talk to a girl, she has an aversion to anything hacking or programming related. Personally, I know more more guys who are interested in this kind of stuff than girls, but I think that is more evidence that I am anti-social than anything else.

Well i dont think its that people dont think that female hackers exist, rather they think that hott female hackers dont exist.

Well i dont think its that people dont think that

female

hackers exist, rather they think that hott

female

hackers dont exist.

Some of the best hackers in the world are women. They think with both sides of their brain, right? ;)

Women are better at multitasking, i dunno about hacking. However it has been proven by numerous clinical studies that the female brain has more active parts at any one moment than the male brain. Men, according to said studies, tend to have a better ability to concentrate. Thinking with either side of the brain is dependent entirely on individual neurology, or so I've read.

PC-BSD Babe <3.

http://www.pcbsdbabe.com/

;) She's cute.

She is damn cute and she knows it B) .

Anywho, I've met several females in the tech industry. I actually dated a lady who is a better C++ developer than I could ever hope to be. It seems most ladies treat it as a profession though and not a life, which makes sense. Growing up females have a lot more social opportunities than us guys. Hell, would you rather go out on a date or Haxor computers every Friday night.

Edited by vvuiverine