jadatbenik

Starting out...

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new here, and it would be great to know how you guys started out with hacking in the first place,

any best methodes, absolute must-have's(programms, hardware, knowlegde) etc.

Thanks in advance guys :)

umm depends on your wants or what you want to learn. myself I m just a computer freak(Likes to learn protocols and such.)

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35057

:)

Here is a list of things i have been into. I really am quite new myself. Just been a member for a while.

~HTML

~JAVA

~Visual Basic

~ (wanna learn) C, C++

basic little aim hacks and cracks to allow thing like unlimited buddy lists and stuff lol

For html i sugest you go to dynamic drive and look at some of their free tutorials...

Java will come with time if you get into your html alot.

Visual basic is a bit confusing to learn at first. If i were you id got to a store and buy like a book visual basic for dummies. I did and it really helped lol. Then google it..

I wish i could tell you something bout c but i have no idea what it is or dose lol and i am going to try takeing some courses on it someday lol.

hope i am of help

Well you have to think on what you want to do. Do you want to learn program, security, etc.... Just think what you want and the best thing for you also to do is learn linux. Myself I started out with fedora, and moved from their.

I kind of know a little bit of everything, but not a lot since I'm always jumping around.